QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - HD movie streaming site?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » HD movie streaming site? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Author
Baron

Registration Date: 08.15.07
  HD movie streaming site? Search for Posts by ={HSA}= MORO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hey, just wondering if anyone knows of a site that streams HD films?

Mainly I'm starting to get back into watching all the Ghiblis i haven't seen in quite some time, particularly the ones i don't owe yet. But my google skills are lacking and I can't find a site that offers them in HD (or near HD). And I'm not considering torrents because I want to buy them eventually, but if I have them digitally it will just delay the process . . .

12.30.2010, 03:39 AM ={HSA}= MORO is offline   Profile for ={HSA}= MORO Add ={HSA}= MORO to your buddy list Send an Email to ={HSA}= MORO
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Wish I could help you out, ol' buddy, but I'm of the older generation that is perfectly happy with the older views. Besides, as the eyesight goes, why bother... lol

01.05.2011, 12:46 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
={HSA}= MORO
Baron

Registration Date: 08.15.07
  Search for Posts by ={HSA}= MORO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Thanks husky Its alright, i've come to the conclusion that one doesn't exist lol. gives me a little more motivation to buy them now

01.10.2011, 03:18 AM ={HSA}= MORO is offline   Profile for ={HSA}= MORO Add ={HSA}= MORO to your buddy list Send an Email to ={HSA}= MORO
cox7robinson
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 06.24.11
  Search for Posts by cox7robinson Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by ={HSA}= MORO
Hey, just wondering if anyone knows of a site that streams HD films?

Mainly I'm starting to get back into watching all the Ghiblis i haven't seen in quite some time, particularly the ones i don't owe yet. But my google skills are lacking and I can't find a site that offers them in HD (or near HD). And I'm not considering torrents because I want to buy them eventually, but if I have them digitally it will just delay the process . . .

I can not found any movie streeming in HD

06.24.2011, 07:39 AM cox7robinson is offline   Profile for cox7robinson Add cox7robinson to your buddy list
Nandireya
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 06.18.11
  Search for Posts by Nandireya Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

East Anime has some of them...though they're not in Hi Def. Some have an image that says the picture or video has been moved or deleted, but I checked them, and they all worked for me.

Grave of the Fireflies
Howl's Moving Castle
Kiki's Delivery Service
My Neighbour Totoro
Spirited Away (subbed)

06.27.2011, 05:42 AM Nandireya is offline   Profile for Nandireya Add Nandireya to your buddy list
Mush
Baron

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Don't know about HD or not, but this seems like a good place to mention that Funimation has put up apparently their entire library for streaming from their website. That's a very large number of shows, being offered gratis by the rights holder. I don't know if this is temporary or part of their permanent strategy, but it's worth taking a look. As far as I can tell the video quality is good but I don't have a discerning eye for HD video.

I'm finding it a good way to find new anime that I otherwise wouldn't have a chance to try out, because I don't pirate stuff. Watching Fruits Basket now

I don't know whether this applies only to people in Canada, or if anyone can access it internationally, so you'll all have to post whether you can access it too.

07.21.2011, 01:50 AM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Mushka
Don't know about HD or not, but this seems like a good place to mention that Funimation has put up apparently their entire library for streaming from their website. That's a very large number of shows, being offered gratis by the rights holder. I don't know if this is temporary or part of their permanent strategy, but it's worth taking a look. As far as I can tell the video quality is good but I don't have a discerning eye for HD video.

I'm finding it a good way to find new anime that I otherwise wouldn't have a chance to try out, because I don't pirate stuff. Watching Fruits Basket now

I don't know whether this applies only to people in Canada, or if anyone can access it internationally, so you'll all have to post whether you can access it too.

I went on there, and when I try to watch a video it says it's only available in the US, so I'm confused that you're getting it.

07.21.2011, 05:34 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Mush
Baron

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oh, that's a shame. (And yeah, a curious shame - I wonder if it's an oversight on their part that it's available in Canada?)

07.27.2011, 08:48 PM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
Darrius Sebastian
Kodama

Registration Date: 11.24.11
  Search for Posts by Darrius Sebastian Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Nandireya
East Anime has some of them...though they're not in Hi Def. Some have an image that says the picture or video has been moved or deleted, but I checked them, and they all worked for me.

Grave of the Fireflies
Howl's Moving Castle
Kiki's Delivery Service
My Neighbour Totoro
Spirited Away (subbed)

thanks...im ganna go check it out.

01.14.2012, 06:18 PM Darrius Sebastian is offline   Profile for Darrius Sebastian Add Darrius Sebastian to your buddy list
alacratstore
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 10.02.12
  Search for Posts by alacratstore Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

There are some sites that provide HD movie streaming services; they are NO LINKS NO LINKS and NO LINKS etc. You can prefer these sites and enjoy the movies with better quality & speed.

10.02.2012, 07:33 AM alacratstore is offline   Profile for alacratstore Add alacratstore to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

1) No necroing.

2) No linking to download sites.

3) Read the forum rules.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

10.03.2012, 12:06 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks