QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - What Video Game are you currently playing?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » What Video Game are you currently playing? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6    »  ]
Takuto
Calcifer

Registration Date: 03.15.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Takuto Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by arren18
I know of Conker's Bad Fur Day, but I've never played it. I heard it was really good, though obviously not to everyone's tastes.

Yeah, I don't usually like such gorey, excessive games, but Conker is so clever with its constant parodies and the like I can't help but love it.

I wanna play Portal 2, and I never even played the first game!

04.19.2011, 09:53 PM Takuto is offline   Profile for Takuto Add Takuto to your buddy list
Kemi
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.25.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kemi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm really into Call of Duty: Black Ops right now. I'm not good at it, at all..but I think it's fun, especially to play online with players all over the world. The few times I play a videogame, it's always with my brother and sister or friends, but never alone!

08.09.2011, 07:48 AM Kemi is offline   Profile for Kemi Add Kemi to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

final fantasy 12... no where near as good as 7 or 9..
i'm also playing ff7 and ff9

08.09.2011, 05:15 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
Jelly
Warawara

Registration Date: 08.20.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Jelly Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Final Fantasy VI, Dissidia Duodecim and Tales of Symphonia xD

08.22.2011, 09:00 PM Jelly is offline   Profile for Jelly Add Jelly to your buddy list Send an Email to Jelly
hopexx5
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.17.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hopexx5 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

(bad Italian accent) Super Mario brothers, on Nintendo DS

08.23.2011, 08:45 AM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
Calforsale
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.19.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Calforsale Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm not playing any games right now, but during the holidays and sometimes on the weekend i play the sims three.

08.24.2011, 03:57 AM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
O-Jay88
Warawara

Registration Date: 11.29.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by O-Jay88 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Replaying Shadow of the Colossus. So epic.

08.24.2011, 10:46 AM O-Jay88 is offline   Profile for O-Jay88 Add O-Jay88 to your buddy list
Unregistered User

Registration Date:
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Playing Ocarina of Time on my new 3DS. So cool.

08.25.2011, 11:40 AM  
Mush
Baron

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by zacharykrodel
Playing Ocarina of Time on my new 3DS. So cool.

So jealous.

08.25.2011, 01:09 PM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ocarina of Time was the best game ever! I felt so very accomplished when I beat it. xD

I'm playing Assassin's Creed II ... very, very slowly. Need more time!

08.25.2011, 02:20 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
colda
Tanuki

Registration Date: 11.12.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by colda Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by O-Jay88
Replaying Shadow of the Colossus. So epic.

It sure is. I have the HD collection pre-ordered.

I've been playing La Noire.

08.25.2011, 08:35 PM colda is offline   Profile for colda Add colda to your buddy list
Jelly
Warawara

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Jelly Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Now I've finished FFVI and Tales of Symphonia (although I had some problem with my memory card, which decided to corrupt...)
And now I've begin playing Yume Nikki

09.18.2011, 02:29 PM Jelly is offline   Profile for Jelly Add Jelly to your buddy list Send an Email to Jelly
hopexx5
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.17.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hopexx5 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm not really into all these new games to do with shooting and new game platforms.

But i do have my pick of violent games the most notable being, IL2 1946

(edit) Speaking of which i might go for a spell in the spitfire mk111 and down some bf109s

Post last edited by hopexx5 on 09.18.2011, 05:55 PM.

09.18.2011, 02:58 PM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Some Red Orchestra, some Jutland and some Napoleon: Total War. Now and then I even go back and dip into STALKER just for the great, creepy, atmosphere.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

09.18.2011, 03:13 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Mush
Baron

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Playing some Lunar II: The Eternal Blue. I'm mostly playing for the nostalgia, because I used to play it when I was little... but I think it's more fun this time than before, because I'm better with strategies now.

Post last edited by Mush on 09.19.2011, 03:03 AM.

09.19.2011, 03:02 AM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
jusomekid
Ohmu

Registration Date: 06.21.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by jusomekid Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

League of Legends.. whenever i have time.. rarely

09.21.2011, 02:33 PM jusomekid is offline   Profile for jusomekid Add jusomekid to your buddy list
Jelly
Warawara

I've finished Yume Nikki (although I doubt I have found every secret, I have at least played it to the end...). I also finished Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars (Director's cut). I didn't like the story too much but I liked the game play and how you can get clues when you get stuck, which happened a few times :P Also finished labyrinth mode in Dissidia 012 and now there's not too much left to do in that game.. :( And now I've started playing Bastion and it's really fun but the narrator can be a bit annoying sometimes...xD

11.10.2011, 02:31 PM Jelly is offline   Profile for Jelly Add Jelly to your buddy list Send an Email to Jelly
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Some Rise of Flight, some Red Dead Redemption (the lighting and skies in this are some of the most beautiful and realistic I've ever seen in a game) and some GTA4 online because online GTA4 is such a total mayhemic blast! And a great way to relieve stress and end up laughing so hard you cry.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

11.10.2011, 06:59 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
O-Jay88
Warawara

Registration Date: 11.29.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by O-Jay88 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Playing Elder's Scrolls V: Skyrim. It's so huge!

11.12.2011, 11:49 AM O-Jay88 is offline   Profile for O-Jay88 Add O-Jay88 to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I think everyone on the internet is playing Skyrim xD

11.12.2011, 05:12 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks