QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - What are you eating.
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » What are you eating. » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3    »  ]
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I just ate a Rasberry Butter Crunch Bar. And a latte. Yummmm.

03.28.2011, 05:25 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Yay! Kiki
I just ate a Rasberry Butter Crunch Bar. And a latte. Yummmm.

BRAT!!! lol

Me, all I had was a breakfast Jack hamburger and coffee... Yours sounds MUCH more appealing...

04.03.2011, 09:58 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Takuto
Calcifer

Registration Date: 03.15.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Takuto Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Jam toast!

04.03.2011, 01:08 PM Takuto is offline   Profile for Takuto Add Takuto to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Breakfast... A couple of eggs, hashbrown potatoes, and coffee...

04.04.2011, 11:47 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
hopexx5
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.17.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hopexx5 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

My dinner.

04.04.2011, 01:26 PM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
Kemi
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.25.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kemi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I had this amazing meat! It's, I think, schnitzel filled with cheese and ham, it's lovely
Together with potaties and beans

Now I am drinking mead, I bought it at an amazing fantasyshop.

04.09.2011, 04:54 PM Kemi is offline   Profile for Kemi Add Kemi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

hahaha, a world apart and we eat the same, Kemi... hahaha

I just finished some Polish sausages wrapped in bread and some beans... really, I did!!! lol

04.09.2011, 05:13 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Kemi
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kemi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

That's amazing You see, the world is so small

04.09.2011, 05:21 PM Kemi is offline   Profile for Kemi Add Kemi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

had some ramen for dinner...

04.10.2011, 12:10 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Kemi
Totoro

I had two breads with scrambled eggs and bacon on it for lunch

And also had a lovely chocolate muffin <3
My parents are always bringing this with them from Belgium for me Lovely

Post last edited by Kemi on 04.10.2011, 09:53 AM.

04.10.2011, 09:53 AM Kemi is offline   Profile for Kemi Add Kemi to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Kemi
I had two breads with scrambled eggs and bacon on it for lunch

And also had a lovely chocolate muffin <3
My parents are always bringing this with them from Belgium for me Lovely

Ooh thank you for reminding me. I am now also having a chocolate muffin.^^

04.10.2011, 07:07 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

hahahaha, my breakfast was half of a bacon and egg sandwich from Subway and 2 cups of coffee...

mmmmmmmmmmm, chocolate (of any kind) from Belgium...

04.11.2011, 08:19 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Kemi
Totoro

Chocolate muffins are the best! Especially from Belgium indeed, haha. Actually we live close to the Belgian border so I can get it there whenever I want, though not very healthy of course.

Today we had the first asperges again! I love them. I still don't know if it's Dutch food or not..do you guys know it? Like it? I love it, especially with slices of ham and eggs

04.11.2011, 05:05 PM Kemi is offline   Profile for Kemi Add Kemi to your buddy list
hopexx5
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.17.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hopexx5 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

6... peanut butter... sandwidges... typical british food for you...

04.11.2011, 05:39 PM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I ate organic no-fat vanilla yogurt for breakfast with two cut strawberries and a whole grain wrap with light peanut butter. D:

I was hungry..

04.11.2011, 08:06 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

for my din-din, I had half of a shredded beef and bean burrito, a side of refried beens with cheese and a side of spanish rice with cheese... and a Pepsi...

YAY food... lol

04.11.2011, 09:24 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Breakfast for dinner ^^ Scrambled eggs, hash brown, and fresh bread + freshly squeezed orange juice...mmm.

Now for desert...strawberries and whipped cream I think. Or maybe we'll make use of the fondue...

04.11.2011, 10:24 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
colda
Tanuki

Registration Date: 11.12.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by colda Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Chocolate easter egg. Its good

04.13.2011, 03:28 PM colda is offline   Profile for colda Add colda to your buddy list
Takuto
Calcifer

Registration Date: 03.15.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Takuto Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ravioli! Couldn't finish it though. There was way too much.

04.13.2011, 04:52 PM Takuto is offline   Profile for Takuto Add Takuto to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@Fen
Breakfast for dinner is my favorite! Breakfast food is always the best food.

I am eating seaweed. 8D Dulse.

04.13.2011, 08:32 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  3    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks