QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - who i am
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » who i am » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2    »  ]
teto omega
Kodama

Registration Date: 02.22.11
  who i amPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by teto omega Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hello i am finn i am new to the forum and love ghibli films such as nausicaa valley of the wind, my neighbor totoro,princess mononoke especially nausicaa valley of the wind as you can see by my username

02.22.2011, 06:57 PM teto omega is offline   Profile for teto omega Add teto omega to your buddy list
hopexx5
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.17.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hopexx5 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Zing zang zoo do u need a poo?

02.22.2011, 06:58 PM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
teto omega
Kodama

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by teto omega Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

WTF!!!

02.22.2011, 07:02 PM teto omega is offline   Profile for teto omega Add teto omega to your buddy list
hopexx5
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hopexx5 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

*iches head* ooh a hair *trows it over sholder*

02.22.2011, 07:03 PM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
teto omega
Kodama

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by teto omega Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

dats just disgusting

02.22.2011, 07:04 PM teto omega is offline   Profile for teto omega Add teto omega to your buddy list
hopexx5
Totoro

OK we get the point brother.... welcome to the forum.

02.22.2011, 07:05 PM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
teto omega
Kodama

if u knew how horrible ur hair was u would be ashamed

02.22.2011, 07:05 PM teto omega is offline   Profile for teto omega Add teto omega to your buddy list
hopexx5
Totoro

Whaat my hairs luvly!

02.22.2011, 07:06 PM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
teto omega
Kodama

it looks live a pile of doodoo on ur head

02.22.2011, 07:13 PM teto omega is offline   Profile for teto omega Add teto omega to your buddy list
hopexx5
Totoro

...Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hopexx5 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ok now can we let other people say hi to you?

02.22.2011, 07:14 PM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
teto omega
Kodama

Ok

02.22.2011, 07:33 PM teto omega is offline   Profile for teto omega Add teto omega to your buddy list
Animenewbie
Calcifer

Registration Date: 10.24.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Animenewbie Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hi, welcome to the tavern, I hope you like it here!

02.23.2011, 07:18 AM Animenewbie is offline   Profile for Animenewbie Add Animenewbie to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

first of all, may I say, Welcome to the Tavern, teto omega...

I'm not sure if you know hopexx5 personally, it kinda seems like it because nothing of his first posts here make any sense to the rest of us and is actually not in keeping with a welcoming thread... which is what this is...

Hope you stay around for a good long while,

02.24.2011, 12:32 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
hopexx5
Totoro

Refer to post 6.

02.24.2011, 06:33 AM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
teto omega
Kodama

hopexx5 is my bro

02.24.2011, 06:34 AM teto omega is offline   Profile for teto omega Add teto omega to your buddy list
teto omega
Kodama

my drag grew ovenight

02.24.2011, 06:37 AM teto omega is offline   Profile for teto omega Add teto omega to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by hopexx5
OK we get the point brother.... welcome to the forum.

In this case, the term 'brother' could have been something other than a kinship reference...

02.24.2011, 09:11 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
hopexx5
Totoro

Exsept im not religous...

02.24.2011, 10:31 AM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
Rossdude
Calcifer

Registration Date: 02.13.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Rossdude Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

lol! Weclome!

02.24.2011, 11:18 AM Rossdude is offline   Profile for Rossdude Add Rossdude to your buddy list Homepage of Rossdude
teto omega
Kodama

thanks

02.24.2011, 11:43 AM teto omega is offline   Profile for teto omega Add teto omega to your buddy list
[  1  2    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks