QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - New person report
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern - Tavern General Discussions New person report Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Tanuki

Registration Date: 04.03.11
  New person reportPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by supertrf Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ye,I'm new to here and please help me to join you.
Thanks!
はじめまして、よろしく お願いします!ありがとう!
初次见面,请多关照!谢谢!

在下于此拜见,幸会幸会!

同光!
俺は宮崎駿監督のアニメーション映画が大好き!
スタジオジブリの映画が一番!
えど、アニメとライトノベルはお宅の精神食品が!
日本の文化は最高だ!
I love Chinese culture, Japanese culture and USA culture!
And I think animation is my best enjoyment in which Miyazaki Hayao's movie is the best!

04.04.2011, 02:49 AM supertrf is offline   Profile for supertrf Add supertrf to your buddy list Send an Email to supertrf Homepage of supertrf
Unregistered User

Registration Date:
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Welcome to the Tavern!

Please post a lot! We have quite a few members here, but not a very high activity level from what I've seen. We'd all love to hear what you have to say!

04.04.2011, 09:00 AM  
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Again, WELCOME, supertrf...

As Zachery said, just post, post, post... lol

At my age I always get it mixed up... by PRC are you refering to the mainland or the island?

regardless, again, wishing you a very hearty welcome...

And yes, right now we seem to be having a bit of a slump in activity, but this happens occasionally...

04.04.2011, 11:41 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
supertrf
Tanuki

Registration Date: 04.03.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by supertrf Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yes, I'll be more active, more active and more active.

For husky51さん's question, PRC refers to the mainland, and the Chinese on the island still use the name "ROC".
As you know there is only one China in the world so we all called it China but the formal name which is admitted now is PRC....

I also think the tavern here lacks some energy and we should be vital...

So let's keep fighting,every one!

頑張れ!加油,诸君!

同光!
俺は宮崎駿監督のアニメーション映画が大好き!
スタジオジブリの映画が一番!
えど、アニメとライトノベルはお宅の精神食品が!
日本の文化は最高だ!
I love Chinese culture, Japanese culture and USA culture!
And I think animation is my best enjoyment in which Miyazaki Hayao's movie is the best!

04.04.2011, 09:07 PM supertrf is offline   Profile for supertrf Add supertrf to your buddy list Send an Email to supertrf Homepage of supertrf
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Thank you for your answer, supertrf... I always get it confused.

The nearest that I ever came to PRC was when I was in Hong Kong when it was still a British Colony and I was over on the Kowloon side and looking over the gate and fence into PRC.

As for ROC, my ship made an emergency stop in Kaoshung for one day to offload a badly injured shipmate. Some of the crew were able to go ashore, but I was not as I had the duty...

04.04.2011, 11:51 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Welcome, supertrf!

Have fun in the Tavern and stick around! (:

04.06.2011, 12:54 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
jusomekid
Ohmu

Registration Date: 06.21.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by jusomekid Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hello! Welcome! Hope you stay active on forums... which is hard to do sometimes.. but welcome!

04.06.2011, 09:51 AM jusomekid is offline   Profile for jusomekid Add jusomekid to your buddy list
Kemi
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.25.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kemi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Welcome, I hope you will enjoy yourself here at the tavern

04.06.2011, 01:08 PM Kemi is offline   Profile for Kemi Add Kemi to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Welcome!

04.06.2011, 06:47 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Mush
Baron

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Sorry to be late with the welcome!

You seem to be very proficient in Japanese, supertrf.

だから、ジブリTavernにようこそう!よろしくお願いしま す!

04.14.2011, 03:18 AM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks