QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Ghibli quotes.
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » Ghibli quotes. » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  62  63  64  65  66  67  68    »  ]
Jelly
Warawara

Registration Date: 08.20.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Jelly Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Blaze♥
quote:
Originally posted by Jelly
Oh, Sorry, I totally forgot!
This might be a little difficult maybe:

"So that's why the two seemed sort of sad."

Could it be in totoro when grandma sees that Mei and Satsuki are sad about their mother not coming for the weekend?

Nope. I think I'll give it a little more time before I post a clue.

EDIT: Alright, I'll post a clue: The quote is not said about any main characters of the movie.

Post last edited by Jelly on 08.16.2013, 05:49 AM.

08.14.2013, 04:00 PM Jelly is offline   Profile for Jelly Add Jelly to your buddy list Send an Email to Jelly
Jelly
Warawara

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Jelly Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Forgot to post more clues. Here's another one:
The quote is said at noon.

08.23.2013, 12:34 PM Jelly is offline   Profile for Jelly Add Jelly to your buddy list Send an Email to Jelly
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I am going to throw in with "Ocean Waves"...

Rikako talking to her ex-boyfriend in Tokyo...

08.26.2013, 12:54 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
leonbloy
Warawara

Registration Date: 10.26.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by leonbloy Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Perhaps there is clock involved?

08.26.2013, 01:10 PM leonbloy is offline   Profile for leonbloy Add leonbloy to your buddy list Homepage of leonbloy
Jelly
Warawara

Husky: Nope, sorry.
Leonbloy: There is. You're close!

08.26.2013, 01:26 PM Jelly is offline   Profile for Jelly Add Jelly to your buddy list Send an Email to Jelly
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Bingo... Got it!!!

Whisper of the Heart when Grandfather is showing Shizuku the repaired tall clock and is talking about the Fairy Queen and the Dwarf Prince...

Thanks for the extra clue, Leonbloy...

If you have a quote, go ahead with it...

Post last edited by husky51 on 08.26.2013, 07:19 PM.

08.26.2013, 07:18 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Blaze♥
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 08.14.13
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Blaze♥ Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Here's a quote:

"Why does everything that's good for you taste so bad?"

09.01.2013, 06:29 AM Blaze♥ is offline   Profile for Blaze♥ Add Blaze♥ to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Hi, Blaze, if it hasn't been done yet, let me welcome you to the Tavern. We all hope that you like it here...

I'm still waiting for Jelly to verify whether I was right in my answer to his quote. He sometimes takes a while, something about lo-o-o-o-o-n-g days up where he lives, lol

Meanwhile, I will give your quote some thought and see if I can come up with an answer.

09.01.2013, 09:47 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Jelly
Warawara

Oh sorry! Yes you're right husky.

09.01.2013, 10:50 AM Jelly is offline   Profile for Jelly Add Jelly to your buddy list Send an Email to Jelly
San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g
Ohmu

Registration Date: 04.12.12
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Here's a quote:

Asbel to Nausicaa, about the chiko nuts?

09.01.2013, 01:51 PM San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g is offline   Profile for San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g Add San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g to your buddy list Homepage of San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g
husky51
The Old Guy

sound about right to me as well, San...

Surprised you could read the quote with all that hair around your eyes...

Walks away, whistling softly.....

09.01.2013, 03:58 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

"Leave me alone!"

It's both the quote and my response to husky. *whips out claws*

09.01.2013, 08:09 PM San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g is offline   Profile for San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g Add San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g to your buddy list Homepage of San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g
husky51
The Old Guy

hahahahahaha
woof!

goes looking for quote...

Four possibilities off the top of my head...
Ocean Waves, Laputa, Whisper of the Heart, Howl's...

Post last edited by husky51 on 09.01.2013, 09:29 PM.

09.01.2013, 09:19 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
husky51
The Old Guy

My guess is Ocean Waves. Where Rikako says "leave me alone" to another girl in the girls bathroom...

09.02.2013, 12:52 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Ohmu

Not the one I was thinking of, but I'll give it to you. I was thinking of Sophie.

09.02.2013, 09:11 PM San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g is offline   Profile for San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g Add San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g to your buddy list Homepage of San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g
husky51
The Old Guy

The one I didn't watch, I was so sure of Ocean Waves...

Ok, here is my quote... "Leave us alone"

09.03.2013, 01:56 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
~OneSummersDay~
Calcifer

Registration Date: 08.12.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ~OneSummersDay~ Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

...Sophie in HMC?

09.03.2013, 12:24 PM ~OneSummersDay~ is offline   Profile for ~OneSummersDay~ Add ~OneSummersDay~ to your buddy list
Blaze♥
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 08.14.13
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Blaze♥ Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g
quote:
Here's a quote:

Asbel to Nausicaa, about the chiko nuts?

Yeah that's right

09.03.2013, 05:04 PM Blaze♥ is offline   Profile for Blaze♥ Add Blaze♥ to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

sorry, I got a correct quote on "Leave me alone" It is in both Ocean Waves and Howls...

The new quote is

"Leave us alone"

Good luck, should be fairly easy (said the guy who knows the answer)

09.03.2013, 05:09 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
husky51
The Old Guy

first clue...

There are mechanical gadgets as part of the movie...

09.07.2013, 10:14 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
[  «    ...  62  63  64  65  66  67  68    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks