QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Ghibli quotes.
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » Ghibli quotes. » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  ...    »  ]
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Osha is teaching and asks why a raccoon fell out of the tree and Gonta answers, "He was a loser"..

Your turn, wiki...

08.11.2012, 02:03 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Wikidkid101
Totoro

Registration Date: 10.27.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Wikidkid101 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Damn it, I was so annoyed at myself for not getting the scene, well at least I got the film, anyway it has just gone midnight in England now and I haven't the energy to think of a quote so if people will be patient with me I will post one tomorrow afternoon after I come home from work around four o' clock, about eleven in the morning in America!!

So until then!! Hehe

08.11.2012, 07:09 PM Wikidkid101 is offline   Profile for Wikidkid101 Add Wikidkid101 to your buddy list
Wikidkid101
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Wikidkid101 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Here I the next quote, Quite an easy one this time!!

'So it wasn't a dream'

Good luck!!

08.12.2012, 11:59 AM Wikidkid101 is offline   Profile for Wikidkid101 Add Wikidkid101 to your buddy list
saviour2012
Baron

Registration Date: 02.24.12
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by saviour2012 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

howls moving castle when sophie's sister talks about her dropping in the balcony

Ask, think and learn. Because the more we know the more we grow.

Watching the wrong to happen is the same as commiting the wrong.

If it looks like things are forcing you to be creative, Then be creative.

its a uniquely Miyazaki film, one only he could make and its uniqueness places it beyond being easily critiqued.[About Porco Rosso]
taken from a quote of Saddletank and Orphic Okapi

08.12.2012, 02:46 PM saviour2012 is offline   Profile for saviour2012 Add saviour2012 to your buddy list Send an Email to saviour2012 Homepage of saviour2012
Wikidkid101
Totoro

Yep, told you it was easy your turn!!

08.12.2012, 02:54 PM Wikidkid101 is offline   Profile for Wikidkid101 Add Wikidkid101 to your buddy list
saviour2012
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by saviour2012 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Here it goes

"the train was late and i missed the train"

its a uniquely Miyazaki film, one only he could make and its uniqueness places it beyond being easily critiqued.[About Porco Rosso]

08.13.2012, 05:38 AM saviour2012 is offline   Profile for saviour2012 Add saviour2012 to your buddy list Send an Email to saviour2012 Homepage of saviour2012
Calforsale
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.19.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Calforsale Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

This is the fathers excuse for being late in my neighbour totoro, when he arrives after totoro is picked up by the cat bus.

08.13.2012, 06:01 AM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
saviour2012
Baron

quote:
Originally posted by Calforsale
This is the fathers excuse for being late in my neighbour totoro, when he arrives after totoro is picked up by the cat bus.

got it your turn

08.13.2012, 06:32 AM saviour2012 is offline   Profile for saviour2012 Add saviour2012 to your buddy list Send an Email to saviour2012 Homepage of saviour2012
Wikidkid101
Totoro

quote:
Originally posted by saviour2012
quote:

got it your turn

To be picky he actually states the train is late and he missed his bus because of it, not that he missed the train!!

08.13.2012, 08:27 AM Wikidkid101 is offline   Profile for Wikidkid101 Add Wikidkid101 to your buddy list
Wikidkid101
Totoro

quote:
quote:

got it your turn

To be picky he actually states the train is late and he missed his bus because of it, not that he missed the train!!

08.13.2012, 08:28 AM Wikidkid101 is offline   Profile for Wikidkid101 Add Wikidkid101 to your buddy list
saviour2012
Baron

To be picky you posted the same thing twice

LOL

08.13.2012, 09:26 AM saviour2012 is offline   Profile for saviour2012 Add saviour2012 to your buddy list Send an Email to saviour2012 Homepage of saviour2012
Wikidkid101
Totoro

Lol, I know was using my iPhone to do it and it threw a wobbler as I hit the post button and posted it twice!! Haha

08.13.2012, 02:31 PM Wikidkid101 is offline   Profile for Wikidkid101 Add Wikidkid101 to your buddy list
saviour2012
Baron

I use android

and i am a great apple hater. for the record

throw your apple and buy a samsung galaxy s3

08.13.2012, 02:53 PM saviour2012 is offline   Profile for saviour2012 Add saviour2012 to your buddy list Send an Email to saviour2012 Homepage of saviour2012
Calforsale
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Calforsale Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yay i got one!

Ok, this is a bit different but it should still count:

Some say love, it is a river That drowns the tender reed.

08.14.2012, 01:04 AM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
Wikidkid101
Totoro

quote:
I use android

and i am a great apple hater. for the record

throw your apple and buy a samsung galaxy s3

No way cant live without my Iphone, apple is the way to go, androids are far to complex for what they are worth.

This is why Apple had bigger cash reserves in 2010 than the american government!!! FACT!!! LOL

08.14.2012, 06:05 AM Wikidkid101 is offline   Profile for Wikidkid101 Add Wikidkid101 to your buddy list
Arkadian
Calcifer

Registration Date: 05.09.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Arkadian Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Yay i got one!

Hhmmm... that must be a lyric from a song.
Mononoke?

08.14.2012, 01:49 PM Arkadian is offline   Profile for Arkadian Add Arkadian to your buddy list Send an Email to Arkadian
Calforsale
Totoro

quote:
Originally posted by Arkadian
quote:
Yay i got one!

Hhmmm... that must be a lyric from a song.
Mononoke?

it isn't from Mononoke, but your right that it is the lyrics from a song.

08.14.2012, 10:30 PM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
Arkadian
Calcifer

Registration Date: 05.09.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Arkadian Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well, mine was a wild guess Having the films in Japanese with subtitles I am not even sure if the closing credits are subtitled or not Usually I don't pay much attention to lyrics

08.15.2012, 10:56 AM Arkadian is offline   Profile for Arkadian Add Arkadian to your buddy list Send an Email to Arkadian
Calforsale
Totoro

This song does have subs for it. Just tell me if i should put up a clue

08.15.2012, 09:46 PM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
saviour2012
Baron

need one

08.16.2012, 04:27 AM saviour2012 is offline   Profile for saviour2012 Add saviour2012 to your buddy list Send an Email to saviour2012 Homepage of saviour2012
[  «    ...  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks