QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Ghibli quotes.
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern - Anime Ghibli Discussions Ghibli quotes. Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ...    »  ]
Unregistered User

Registration Date:
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

FAST LIKE NINJA!!!

12.01.2011, 05:58 AM  
Unregistered User

Registration Date:
  Post ReplyPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

FASTER THAN NINJA!!!

12.01.2011, 06:01 AM  
Heidi80
Ohmu

Registration Date: 02.03.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Heidi80 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by joliemar
But apparently not fast enough...

wtf?

12.01.2011, 08:55 AM Heidi80 is offline   Profile for Heidi80 Add Heidi80 to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@ADW...

Nope... You're on the wrong track...

12.01.2011, 09:37 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
captain george
Ohmu

Registration Date: 11.09.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by captain george Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by husky51
Nope, sorry about that, Kiki delivered a bombshell with that one...

So co-o-o-o-o-o-o-l-d!!! brrrrr!

Uch, im a sucker for the puns

12.01.2011, 12:49 PM captain george is offline   Profile for captain george Add captain george to your buddy list Send an Email to captain george
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Here is a clue...

there is a lot of spectoration here...

sorry ADW, gotta guess the quote before you post another quote... lol

keep yours handy, tho...

12.02.2011, 04:54 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Wikidkid101
Totoro

Registration Date: 10.27.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Wikidkid101 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Is it 'The Cat Returns?'

Don't know what scene tho, I am just randomly guessing, this one has really stumped me!!!!

12.02.2011, 07:33 PM Wikidkid101 is offline   Profile for Wikidkid101 Add Wikidkid101 to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

hahaha... got a good one, don't I... lol

OK, clarification of the clue...

There is a lot of spector-ation here...

12.02.2011, 11:19 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
husky51
The Old Guy

OK, another clue...

There was a tree involved in the incident leading up to the comment...

Post last edited by husky51 on 12.03.2011, 10:58 PM.

12.03.2011, 10:56 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Wikidkid101
Totoro

Registration Date: 10.27.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Wikidkid101 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Even with the clues I haven't a clue so I am going to go with Nausicca!!

I am just guessing now I haven't got a clue, I will kick myself when I find out though, I know I will!!!

12.04.2011, 04:54 PM Wikidkid101 is offline   Profile for Wikidkid101 Add Wikidkid101 to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

OK, enuff time...

The answer is ....

drum roll, please....

"Pom Poko" When Osho is teaching a class of raccoons and one falls out of a tree, Osho asks, "Why did he fall out of the tree?" and Gonta answered, "He was a loser"

See if we can figure o9ut ADW's quote...

12.04.2011, 06:09 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Jelly
Warawara

Registration Date: 08.20.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Jelly Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Huh, I don't even remember that scene, but I've only watched Pom Poko once, a long time ago..

quote:
Originally posted by AmtrakDesertWindrider

"Don't kill him, just beat him enough to teach him a lesson."
Or something thereof.

Hmm, could that be Tales of Earthsea..? That scene when Usagi and his soldiers captures Arren, who just woke up?

12.04.2011, 06:49 PM Jelly is offline   Profile for Jelly Add Jelly to your buddy list Send an Email to Jelly
AmtrakDesertWindrider
Calcifer

Registration Date: 11.17.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by AmtrakDesertWindrider Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Nope.

I haven't seen Earthsea though, so I can't attest to whether or not that was in there...

12.05.2011, 02:10 PM AmtrakDesertWindrider is offline   Profile for AmtrakDesertWindrider Add AmtrakDesertWindrider to your buddy list Homepage of AmtrakDesertWindrider
husky51
The Old Guy

How about Porco Rosso? In the scene on the beach of his little hide-a-way....

12.08.2011, 12:58 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
captain george
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by captain george Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...KT6NkYaYo#t=73s

Well then? Is there?

12.12.2011, 08:03 PM captain george is offline   Profile for captain george Add captain george to your buddy list Send an Email to captain george
husky51
The Old Guy

Is there what??? anyone alive??? yes, of course we are... The alternative sucks...

Go Bruce!

Now what the heck does this have to do with Ghibli quotes????

12.13.2011, 02:00 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
captain george
Ohmu

quote:
Originally posted by husky51
Is there what??? anyone alive??? yes, of course we are... The alternative sucks...

Go Bruce!

Now what the heck does this have to do with Ghibli quotes????

Its been over a week since ADW last posted, i was seeing if he's still around :/ Hence the anyone alive stuff

12.13.2011, 12:16 PM captain george is offline   Profile for captain george Add captain george to your buddy list Send an Email to captain george
Jelly
Warawara

Registration Date: 08.20.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Jelly Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm alive xD But maybe someone could post a new quote while we wait for ADW?

12.13.2011, 12:37 PM Jelly is offline   Profile for Jelly Add Jelly to your buddy list Send an Email to Jelly
husky51
The Old Guy

Well, I checked Porco Rosso and I was wrong, it isn't there in that scene.. I'll have to look some more, but in the meantime:

"Now, how'd they get inside my blouse?"

12.13.2011, 01:56 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
captain george
Ohmu

Is it at the end of Laputa when Sheeta and Dola hug? Something pokes Sheeta in the eye and it turns out to be some stuff they swiped from Laputa....

12.13.2011, 02:56 PM captain george is offline   Profile for captain george Add captain george to your buddy list Send an Email to captain george
[  «    ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks