QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Ghibli quotes.
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » Ghibli quotes. » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...    »  ]
Calforsale
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.19.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Calforsale Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

whats an eather?

07.14.2011, 10:25 AM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
mubay
Kodama

Registration Date: 07.06.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by mubay Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Calforsale
whats an eather?

^^; I believe he meant "either"...

The quote is probably from Castle in the sky after Shiita meets Pazu, the thing is I Just listen to the Japanese audio, don't really need subs anymore =p

07.14.2011, 12:35 PM mubay is offline   Profile for mubay Add mubay to your buddy list
hopexx5
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.17.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hopexx5 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yes its from laputa but can anyone guess the exact scene?

07.14.2011, 01:01 PM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
Calforsale
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Calforsale Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm not too sure about this, but is it the scene when they are by the grave in Laputa? And the new friend is the fox squirels and the robot?

07.14.2011, 09:49 PM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
hopexx5
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hopexx5 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm afraid its not, ill give you a hint its near the start of the film, after something nearly falls down a hill.

07.15.2011, 04:41 AM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
Calforsale
Totoro

Well i give up, lol!

07.16.2011, 02:33 AM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
hopexx5
Totoro

Its when Dola and the pirates are looking for Pazu and
Sheeta, they drive up to a steep ledge and Dola gets out a telescope saying: were is she were is she, Oh you made a friend. And there heading for the railroad tracks lets move it!

07.16.2011, 07:22 AM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
Takuto
Calcifer

Registration Date: 03.15.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Takuto Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

"I like pancakes, provided they're not burnt"

07.17.2011, 05:56 PM Takuto is offline   Profile for Takuto Add Takuto to your buddy list
hopexx5
Totoro

Kiki's delivery service, jiji is talking to kiki while she is bored in the shop.

Post last edited by hopexx5 on 07.18.2011, 06:08 AM.

07.18.2011, 06:08 AM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
Heidi80
Ohmu

Registration Date: 02.03.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Heidi80 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yeah it's definitly Kiki, but my guess is that it's in the scene where Kiki comes home from the food store and is worried about not having enough money. She tells Jiji that they will be eating pancakes for a while now. (ie. the fat scene )

07.18.2011, 06:45 AM Heidi80 is offline   Profile for Heidi80 Add Heidi80 to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'd say that three days is enough time, go ahead and give another one, someone...

07.20.2011, 09:12 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
hopexx5
Totoro

Ok.

AAAAAAAGHHH!!! MY EYES!!!!!

07.20.2011, 10:06 AM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

You rat... lol

gotta do some thinking here.

Possibly Laputa...

07.20.2011, 10:02 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Heidi80
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Heidi80 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm fairly sure this is Hauru (or Howl, whatever you choose to call him) fretting about the hair coloring gone wrong.

07.21.2011, 09:26 AM Heidi80 is offline   Profile for Heidi80 Add Heidi80 to your buddy list
hopexx5
Totoro

quote:
Originally posted by husky51
You rat... lol

gotta do some thinking here.

Possibly Laputa...

Yep its laputa, i allways thought what sort of actor they got to play muska if he is thaat good at screaming in panic.
Your turn husky.

07.21.2011, 06:12 PM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

I will be back later today to post my quote, right now I gotta go see an eye doctor...

quote:
“These days, there are angry ghosts all around us."

OK, I will wait until later tomorrow and post a hint... (7-24-11)

hint:

the speakers name starts with a "J"...

another hint:
The second letter in the name is an "i"

If someone hasn't posted an answer or guess by tomorrow, I will give the answer...

Post last edited by husky51 on 07.26.2011, 01:06 PM.

07.22.2011, 03:50 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
husky51
The Old Guy

TaDaTaDa

Are you ready?

It is Jigo speaking in Princess Mononoke...

OK, someone pick another quote...

07.27.2011, 10:42 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Heidi80
Ohmu

too much ginger....

07.28.2011, 08:35 AM Heidi80 is offline   Profile for Heidi80 Add Heidi80 to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

ooh, a good one...

Can't be Gilligan's Island... lol

07.31.2011, 12:42 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The Yamadas. Supposedly ginger causes short-term memory loss, and the short was a play on this, a day when the whole family seem to be forgetting the smallest of things.

Kinda like me on a daily basis, sadly

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

07.31.2011, 12:47 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
[  «    ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks