QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Ghibli quotes.
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » Ghibli quotes. » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  ...    »  ]
Jelly
Warawara

Registration Date: 08.20.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Jelly Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yup. Your turn. ^^

12.22.2011, 06:13 PM Jelly is offline   Profile for Jelly Add Jelly to your buddy list Send an Email to Jelly
hopexx5
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.17.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hopexx5 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Okay.

But then the war came and i couldn't keep my promise.
(something like that)

12.23.2011, 01:18 PM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
Wikidkid101
Totoro

Registration Date: 10.27.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Wikidkid101 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Is it Howls Moving Castle? I think it is the scene in the flower field when Howl is telling Sophie all about his childhood and about becoming a wizard!

12.23.2011, 04:14 PM Wikidkid101 is offline   Profile for Wikidkid101 Add Wikidkid101 to your buddy list
hopexx5
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hopexx5 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Nope, that's not it.

12.23.2011, 04:19 PM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
Wikidkid101
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Wikidkid101 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The only other film I can think of that the line would make sense coming from is Porco Rosso!!

Now the scene I couldnt say for definate but to have a guess I would say where Fio and Porco are at his hide out and it is night and Fio asks about porco's past life and he explains how he come to be how he is!!!

12.23.2011, 07:13 PM Wikidkid101 is offline   Profile for Wikidkid101 Add Wikidkid101 to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hint: Most liked movie in this forum Oldies would know.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

12.24.2011, 12:13 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Jelly
Warawara

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Jelly Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Whisper of the heart, when the old man tells Shizuku about how he got Baron.

12.24.2011, 08:18 PM Jelly is offline   Profile for Jelly Add Jelly to your buddy list Send an Email to Jelly
hopexx5
Totoro

Yup that's right jelly, your turn.

12.25.2011, 07:55 AM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
Jelly
Warawara

Well then, here's a song with quotes from a Ghibli movie. Not very hard but it's kind of funny that I used to listen to this song without even realizing that it was this movie, because I've only watched the movie in japanese (and imo the song would've been better if it were in japanese..) Anyway, here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXlZXihIz-w
(Don't look on the comments) ;)

12.25.2011, 09:49 AM Jelly is offline   Profile for Jelly Add Jelly to your buddy list Send an Email to Jelly
Calforsale
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.19.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Calforsale Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Has to be Kiki's! She even said Gigi!

That was a really interesting way to give the quotes Jelly!

12.26.2011, 08:23 PM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
captain george
Ohmu

Registration Date: 11.09.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by captain george Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

That was cool alright, fair play for the innovation jelly

12.27.2011, 12:05 AM captain george is offline   Profile for captain george Add captain george to your buddy list Send an Email to captain george
Jelly
Warawara

Haha thanks ^^ And you're right Calforsale, it's from Kiki. Your turn.

12.27.2011, 07:07 AM Jelly is offline   Profile for Jelly Add Jelly to your buddy list Send an Email to Jelly
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Calforsale
Has to be Kiki's! She even said Gigi!

That was a really interesting way to give the quotes Jelly!

I agree with Calforale's comment except for mispelling Jiji's name... lol

Post last edited by husky51 on 12.27.2011, 01:18 PM.

12.27.2011, 01:16 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Calforsale
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Calforsale Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

lol whoops.... Jiji... not Gigi lol

Ummmm now for a quote

'Where did you learn how to spin'

12.27.2011, 09:12 PM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Spirited Away? The scene at Yubaba's sisters' cottage?

12.28.2011, 11:50 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Calforsale
Totoro

Yep

12.28.2011, 10:15 PM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

This one should be easy...

"No-no-no-no-no..."

12.29.2011, 11:53 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
husky51
The Old Guy

Man, I thought that this would be an easy one...

CLUE:

It is a female speaking...

01.02.2012, 05:25 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Wikidkid101
Totoro

The clue doesn't really narrow it down, seen as most Ghibli films have a lead female, but I am going to have a guess as it has gone a bit dead on this thread for the moment.

I am going to go with sophie from Howls Moving Castle when they are in the flower field and Howl and Sophie are being chased and he drops her through the portal door to his castle.

Just a guess!!

01.02.2012, 08:21 AM Wikidkid101 is offline   Profile for Wikidkid101 Add Wikidkid101 to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Sorry, no...
When you see what it is you will all go... "OH, Yeah, now I remember"

OK, final clue...

There is a bath scene in the movie....

01.02.2012, 11:45 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
[  «    ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks