QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Ghibli quotes.
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern - Anime Ghibli Discussions Ghibli quotes. Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ...    »  ]
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

almost sounds like when the men are checking the ponds looking for Mei from 'Totoro'...

I haven't looked yet, just off the top of my head...

01.08.2012, 01:22 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Wikidkid101
Totoro

Registration Date: 10.27.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Wikidkid101 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeah it is.... I thought it would take people longer to work out, but hey.

Your turn!!

01.08.2012, 06:38 AM Wikidkid101 is offline   Profile for Wikidkid101 Add Wikidkid101 to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I dunno, it just seemed to click...

quote:
"That was weird."

01.08.2012, 12:04 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Jelly
Warawara

Registration Date: 08.20.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Jelly Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Could it be in Spirited away when Chihiro first sees the bath house, just before she meets Haku?
At least I think she says somthing like that at that moment...

01.08.2012, 12:38 PM Jelly is offline   Profile for Jelly Add Jelly to your buddy list Send an Email to Jelly
O-Jay88
Warawara

Registration Date: 11.29.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by O-Jay88 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
"That was weird."

Sosuke in Ponyo, in the beginning after the wave has hit?

01.08.2012, 01:56 PM O-Jay88 is offline   Profile for O-Jay88 Add O-Jay88 to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Sorry, Jelly, but OJay got it this time... I'll have to look at Spirited Away again, but I don't think she says that...

01.08.2012, 04:35 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
O-Jay88
Warawara

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by O-Jay88 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Okay, not sure if this has already been used, but here's a new quote:

"Pass my umbrella".

01.08.2012, 06:22 PM O-Jay88 is offline   Profile for O-Jay88 Add O-Jay88 to your buddy list
Jelly
Warawara

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Jelly Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Whisper of the heart? When Shizuku and her mother are about to go out in the rain.
Hope I'll get it right this time xD
Guess I also have to rewatch Spirited away...

01.09.2012, 06:51 AM Jelly is offline   Profile for Jelly Add Jelly to your buddy list Send an Email to Jelly
O-Jay88
Warawara

Yep, that's it, Jelly! Your turn.

01.09.2012, 08:19 AM O-Jay88 is offline   Profile for O-Jay88 Add O-Jay88 to your buddy list
Jelly
Warawara

Can someone else post a quote? Can't think of a good one...

01.09.2012, 11:12 AM Jelly is offline   Profile for Jelly Add Jelly to your buddy list Send an Email to Jelly
Wikidkid101
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Wikidkid101 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Here's one:

'You've gone and done it this time'

01.09.2012, 12:24 PM Wikidkid101 is offline   Profile for Wikidkid101 Add Wikidkid101 to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Oliver Hardy speaking to Stan Laurel!!!

Oh wait, wrong era....

01.10.2012, 02:29 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Wikidkid101
Totoro

quote:
Originally posted by husky51

Oh wait, wrong era....

LOL!!! I like that one, I am a huge fan of laurel and hardy!!!

But unfortunately you are wrong!!!

01.10.2012, 03:21 AM Wikidkid101 is offline   Profile for Wikidkid101 Add Wikidkid101 to your buddy list
captain george
Ohmu

Registration Date: 11.09.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by captain george Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by husky51

Oh wait, wrong era....

So close!

ill hazard a guess at Cailcifer to Howl when Howl comes in after being out flying and doing Howl stuff for the night and he's covered in feathers.

My sentance structure is shocking there. Hooray for internets

01.10.2012, 12:28 PM captain george is offline   Profile for captain george Add captain george to your buddy list Send an Email to captain george
Wikidkid101
Totoro

Yes your right on the quote, and you are also correct about your sentence structure!!!LOL!!!

Your turn!

01.10.2012, 12:49 PM Wikidkid101 is offline   Profile for Wikidkid101 Add Wikidkid101 to your buddy list
PrettyKittyMeowMeow
Kodama

Registration Date: 01.10.12
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by PrettyKittyMeowMeow Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

"I see no point in living if I can't be beautiful"
- Howl, Howl's Moving Castle.

"If find yourself troubled by something mysterious, or a problem that hard to solve, there is a place you can go where you can always find help...you just need to look for it."
-The Barron, The Cat's Return

“These days, there are angry ghosts all around us. Dead from wars, sickness, starvation, and nobody cares. So, you say you’re under a curse. So what, so’s the whole damn world.”
-Jigo, Princess Mononoke

01.10.2012, 12:50 PM PrettyKittyMeowMeow is offline   Profile for PrettyKittyMeowMeow Add PrettyKittyMeowMeow to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Hi, Kitty...

This is a game, sort of...

It's george's turn to give a quote and for the rest of us to try and figure it out. We've actualluy used some of those quotes in here... I can see that you are a fan alright...

01.10.2012, 01:18 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
captain george
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by captain george Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

''What's wrong, got an itch?''

i would say it shouldn't take too long to guess but seeing how things have gone when thats been said recently

01.10.2012, 02:51 PM captain george is offline   Profile for captain george Add captain george to your buddy list Send an Email to captain george
Wikidkid101
Totoro

quote:
Originally posted by captain george
''What's wrong, got an itch?''

i would say it shouldn't take too long to guess but seeing how things have gone when thats been said recently

LOL How funny!! I get what you mean though.

I am going to guess GOTF, couldn't say what scene, just a pure guess!!!

01.10.2012, 03:28 PM Wikidkid101 is offline   Profile for Wikidkid101 Add Wikidkid101 to your buddy list
captain george
Ohmu

Yup, its Grave of the Fireflies, the scene where Setsuko and Seita are in the crowded bomb shelter after being taken in by their aunt. i gave the scene because theres a chance it could have been used at a few places during the film, but im not sure.

Your turn wiki

01.10.2012, 10:01 PM captain george is offline   Profile for captain george Add captain george to your buddy list Send an Email to captain george
[  «    ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks