QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Ghibli quotes.
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » Ghibli quotes. » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  ...    »  ]
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

last clue...

"It's in the castle"

If no one gets it in a couple of days, I will give it to San Toelle for coming closest...

Post last edited by husky51 on 01.19.2013, 02:47 PM.

01.19.2013, 02:45 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Jelly
Warawara

Registration Date: 08.20.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Jelly Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I have no idea of which scene, but is it said about that ancient giant-thing?

01.19.2013, 04:31 PM Jelly is offline   Profile for Jelly Add Jelly to your buddy list Send an Email to Jelly
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

no, sorry... I said it was hard at the beginning, but I am going to give it up now... lol

It is during the fight scene in the castle when Nausicaa is fighting the man who killed her father and Lord Yupa comes in and saves Nausicaa. One of the commandos says it abt Lord yupa...

I will let San Toelle take the win unless she doesn't show up for a couple of days, then Jelly can take it...

Post last edited by husky51 on 01.25.2013, 12:57 AM.

01.19.2013, 05:22 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Jelly
Warawara

Registration Date: 08.20.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Jelly Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Gotta rewatch that movie...

01.19.2013, 06:03 PM Jelly is offline   Profile for Jelly Add Jelly to your buddy list Send an Email to Jelly
Wikidkid101
Totoro

Registration Date: 10.27.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Wikidkid101 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oh I know the one you mean!! You were right it was hard husky. :-)

01.19.2013, 08:12 PM Wikidkid101 is offline   Profile for Wikidkid101 Add Wikidkid101 to your buddy list
San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g
Ohmu

Registration Date: 04.12.12
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Sorry it took so long!

"He's got credit cards and cash!"

By the way, I'm a girl...

01.24.2013, 03:37 PM San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g is offline   Profile for San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g Add San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g to your buddy list Homepage of San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g
Calforsale
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.19.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Calforsale Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm a bit confused. I thought this was said by Chihiros father in Spirited Away when they are eating at the restaurant. But if its a girl and saying he i'll guess its said by the mum.

01.24.2013, 08:48 PM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Dang it I thought I erased the hint. Yupp, your turn.

01.24.2013, 11:02 PM San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g is offline   Profile for San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g Add San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g to your buddy list Homepage of San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g
husky51
The Old Guy

quote:
Originally posted by San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g
Sorry it took so long!

"He's got credit cards and cash!"

By the way, I'm a girl...

I think that the girl reference was to herself... She was correcting me for dropping the 's' from my prior post...

I could lie and say that I didn't hit the 's' key hard enough, but I didn't... Sorry, San, for getting your gender wrong. I've done it before, lol...

Post last edited by husky51 on 01.25.2013, 01:03 AM.

01.25.2013, 01:03 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Calforsale
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Calforsale Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Does it count though? Because although i first thought this was said by the dad, i was submitting that it was the mum.

I just got confused by the 'he's', but i just saw the scene and the dads saying that.

01.25.2013, 08:03 PM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

San said that you got it, calf

01.25.2013, 09:13 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Calforsale
Totoro

'cucumbers, carrots, half a pound of beef.'

01.27.2013, 02:00 AM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
Ohmu

Sorry for the confusion... WoTH maybe?

01.27.2013, 06:56 PM San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g is offline   Profile for San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g Add San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g to your buddy list Homepage of San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g
Calforsale
Totoro

sorry that isn't it. i'll post a clue if wanted.

01.28.2013, 02:20 AM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Kiki's trip to the store with Jiji, as she is going theu the check-out...

01.28.2013, 03:47 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Calforsale
Totoro

Sorry, that's not it either.

01.28.2013, 04:59 AM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
Mush
Baron

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Is it Ponyo?

01.28.2013, 08:57 PM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
Calforsale
Totoro

nope, sorry.

Ok clue time.

Before he said this, he said 'huh'.

01.28.2013, 09:09 PM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
Ohmu

Porco?

01.29.2013, 03:48 PM San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g is offline   Profile for San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g Add San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g to your buddy list Homepage of San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g
husky51
The Old Guy

I'm thinking that it might be "My Neighbors the Yamadas", where Daddy is going to the store and showing Mama that he doesn't need a list to remember what he is supposed to buy...

Of course, we find out that he does, lol

01.29.2013, 05:41 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
[  «    ...  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks