QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Scariest horror film.
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Scariest horror film. » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Umfrage: Scariest film.
The orphanage
Hot fuzz
Santa sangria
Black swan
Other (please state which)
Results
Author
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.17.11
  Scariest horror film.Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hopexx5 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Its a bit early for me making a new poll but i think this one is a good one

I will state 4 films i know, being 14 i wont of seen many with a 5th option being: other, please note.

I dont know if black swan or hot fuzz can be considerd horror... but anything goes i guess.

07.08.2011, 01:03 PM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
hopexx5
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.17.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hopexx5 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

damm... i forgot to add the shineing... oh well.
I vote the orphanage, that film gives me the runs.

07.09.2011, 12:25 PM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

When I was a youngster we were living in the perceived threat of a nuclear holocaust. Many people were building shelters in their backyards, we had air raid warning drills, etc. In school we practiced the drop and cover routines beneath our chairs and tables.

I cannot remember the name of the film, but it entailed a nuclear thing whereby the victims were dark, blockish figures with rough skin and they had little arms (hands?) sticking out of each shoulder and a craggy, mountainous terrain. All I know is that it scared the living s**t out of me and I even had nightmares from it.

I would say that was the most terrifying horror movie I ever saw.

07.09.2011, 03:27 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks