QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Have you seen a Ghibli film at the Cinema?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » Have you seen a Ghibli film at the Cinema? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  ]
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

be happy watching any of them in a theater,,,,

03.06.2012, 12:08 PM husky51 is online   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Darrius Sebastian
Kodama

Registration Date: 11.24.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Darrius Sebastian Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Calforsale
Which Ghibli's in particular would you guys like to see? I'd really like to see Laputa, Naussica and Spirited away at the cinema because i think they have the most beautiful drawings and songs.

I would like to see Princess Mononoke and Howl's Moving Castle.

03.08.2012, 10:26 PM Darrius Sebastian is offline   Profile for Darrius Sebastian Add Darrius Sebastian to your buddy list
saviour2012
Baron

Registration Date: 02.24.12
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by saviour2012 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i would like to see Nausicaa of the valley of the wind , Princess Mononoke and Howl's Moving Castle .

Ask, think and learn. Because the more we know the more we grow.

Watching the wrong to happen is the same as commiting the wrong.

If it looks like things are forcing you to be creative, Then be creative.

its a uniquely Miyazaki film, one only he could make and its uniqueness places it beyond being easily critiqued.[About Porco Rosso]
taken from a quote of Saddletank and Orphic Okapi

03.09.2012, 05:10 AM saviour2012 is offline   Profile for saviour2012 Add saviour2012 to your buddy list Send an Email to saviour2012 Homepage of saviour2012
adelinamoon97
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 03.16.12
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by adelinamoon97 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'VE never watch ghibli movie in cinema........
only buy the DVD.....

03.17.2012, 10:25 PM adelinamoon97 is offline   Profile for adelinamoon97 Add adelinamoon97 to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  3  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks