QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - For fans of My Neighbor Totoro
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » For fans of My Neighbor Totoro » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  ]
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

An update on this: the Kickstarter already reached its goal! So it's definitely going to be released, and now they're looking at stretch goals so it could become an even nicer edition.

02.10.2014, 11:16 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Koda
Ohmu

Registration Date: 07.09.13
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Koda Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

That's great, would love a collector's or special edition

02.14.2014, 05:31 AM Koda is offline   Profile for Koda Add Koda to your buddy list Send an Email to Koda
makc
Ohmu

Registration Date: 07.12.16
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by makc Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

oh nice, how do you even find these things, except 'by chance'. I tried to look into various anime top lists, but they are different top from what I want to watch, normally.

It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so loving what - Stephen Fry.

09.18.2016, 05:17 PM makc is offline   Profile for makc Add makc to your buddy list
makc
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by makc Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

it was okay, I guess, except by the end of this thing it pretty much leaves you exactly where you started. just everyday stuff, like if you were watching your neighbor kids

It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so loving what - Stephen Fry.

09.20.2016, 03:49 PM makc is offline   Profile for makc Add makc to your buddy list
makc
Ohmu

from animator iama thread,

quote:
As for Mai Mai Shinko, I tried to go to the exact place the author lived her childhood and see the view the suthor saw as a child.

so this is actually the documentary

09.20.2016, 03:58 PM makc is offline   Profile for makc Add makc to your buddy list
makc
Ohmu

from the same thread:

quote:
You cannot construct a world with just one's imagination. So then what I try to do is reinterpret the real world and reflect to my works.

definitely the documentary.

09.20.2016, 04:11 PM makc is offline   Profile for makc Add makc to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  3  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks