QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Ghibli Art/Fanart
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » Ghibli Art/Fanart » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12    »  ]
FlareNetworkC
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.02.14
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by FlareNetworkC Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Why is Nausicaa so tiny? She should be just as prominent as everyone else.

11.30.2015, 07:11 AM FlareNetworkC is offline   Profile for FlareNetworkC Add FlareNetworkC to your buddy list
belborges
Ohmu

Registration Date: 11.01.15
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by belborges Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by husky51
It could be because she appears to be holding Calcifer in her hand...

And why would she be in pain for that?
(It's been a while since I last watched the movie... Am I missing anything out?)

quote:
Originally posted by FlareNetworkC
Why is Nausicaa so tiny? She should be just as prominent as everyone else.

True! At first, I didn't notice her at all, I thought "why did they leave Nausicaa out of-- oh wait, she's this tiny little detail on the back of an ohmu on the background..."
It's really unfair, if you ask me!

Post last edited by belborges on 11.30.2015, 10:02 PM.

11.30.2015, 10:01 PM belborges is offline   Profile for belborges Add belborges to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Maybe because Calcifer is a flame spirit... May be causing her some pain???

12.01.2015, 01:09 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

02.20.2016, 05:57 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

02.20.2016, 06:01 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Lynnie
Kodama

Registration Date: 10.07.15
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Lynnie Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Those are some nice fanart!

02.20.2016, 07:18 PM Lynnie is offline   Profile for Lynnie Add Lynnie to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

02.25.2016, 11:40 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

02.25.2016, 11:41 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
FlareNetworkC
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.02.14
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by FlareNetworkC Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hello, fancy Kiki and Howl!

02.25.2016, 09:33 PM FlareNetworkC is offline   Profile for FlareNetworkC Add FlareNetworkC to your buddy list
Seiji Amasawa
Warawara

Registration Date: 07.10.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Seiji Amasawa Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank

When I look at this picture I feel sadness, a sense of loss, maybe its just me. It really reminds me of "The kingdom of dreams and madness".

Not sure what you guys think

03.20.2016, 10:30 PM Seiji Amasawa is offline   Profile for Seiji Amasawa Add Seiji Amasawa to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

You're right, Seiji, I also feel a sense of sadness and loss while viewing this picture

03.21.2016, 01:20 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Strange. I had the opposite sensation. Miyazaki's smile of victory gives it a really nice feeling I thought. His body language is victorious as well. Its as though he's satisfied that he led the horses to water. Its up to them to drink.

Post last edited by Saddletank on 03.21.2016, 06:49 AM.

03.21.2016, 06:48 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

My Anime List

04.03.2016, 07:56 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
belborges
Ohmu

Registration Date: 11.01.15
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by belborges Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Kaz ~
Amazing picture!

04.05.2016, 04:07 PM belborges is offline   Profile for belborges Add belborges to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

04.13.2016, 07:26 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

That's a lovely one, Saddles. It has the feel of the film.

Mononoke-hime is as popular as ever with the artists, it seems... This is by NanoMortis. She has such a unique style.

My Anime List

07.06.2016, 04:38 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Wow, that's pretty... modernistic I think is the word. I love how the streak of white connects their eyes.

07.06.2016, 06:07 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post last edited by Saddletank on 10.26.2016, 01:54 PM.

10.26.2016, 01:36 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
makc
Ohmu

Registration Date: 07.12.16
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by makc Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

edited the url out of last one:

It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so loving what - Stephen Fry.

10.26.2016, 04:52 PM makc is offline   Profile for makc Add makc to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Journey to the West by Shimura.

EDIT:

... image no longer available ...

Post last edited by Saddletank on 04.10.2017, 06:27 PM.

03.21.2017, 10:40 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
[  «    ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks