QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Ghibli Art/Fanart
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » Ghibli Art/Fanart » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...    »  ]
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Tasty drawings, San... Yours?

How come nekobus only has 9 legs, tho???

Hahahaha, I know you looked, I know it...lol

08.15.2013, 06:52 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g
Ohmu

Registration Date: 04.12.12
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@.@
You get me every time.

And no, I don't do digital art.

This is so cute!

Post last edited by San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g on 08.16.2013, 02:18 PM.

08.15.2013, 07:21 PM San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g is offline   Profile for San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g Add San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g to your buddy list Homepage of San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g
Wolfgirlmovie
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 08.19.13
  The Princess Mononoke Fan FilmPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Wolfgirlmovie Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hi guys,

I'm a short film producer and I am currently working on a Princess Mononoke fan film project which I wanted to share with you.

We are making a live action fan film inspired by the wonderful Studio Ghibli animation: Princess Mononoke. Wolf Girl is a coming of age adventure in which a fair and fragile lost soul journeys from our world into a beautiful fantasy where she discovers her true purpose…

OUR GOALS - YOUR FILM
We want to share an enchanting story of passionate lost souls, through a captivating film with beautiful locations, fantastic creatures and epic scale.

We believe that a Princess Mononoke Fan Film deserves to be made with cinematic quality: Wolf Girl should feel like a true cinema movie, so we are striving for professional production values and technical quality in all aspects.

This will be a film for fans, by fans: Crowd funded and an adventure shared.

Wolf Girl is in no way endorsed by Studio Ghibli or Hayao Miyazaki. This fan film is not for profit: we are making it for the fans and our own enjoyment. Have a look and see for yourself.http://www.wolfgirlmovie.com

08.19.2013, 08:28 AM Wolfgirlmovie is offline   Profile for Wolfgirlmovie Add Wolfgirlmovie to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Sounds good, but you should make your own thread for it. More people will see it that way.

My Anime List

08.21.2013, 09:53 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

My Anime List

10.01.2013, 08:44 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

KOOL, KAZ!!!

10.02.2013, 02:16 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Genivere
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 10.09.13
Totoro doodlesPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Genivere Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Needed to jazz up my craft storage got 2 more boxes so thinking up my next one! Need a grey sharpie thouigh

10.09.2013, 04:28 AM Genivere is offline   Profile for Genivere Add Genivere to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Looks cool, Genivere...

Welcome to the Tavern...

10.09.2013, 02:45 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Oh, cute. Personalising stuff is fun.

Just saw this on DeviantART's featured pieces...

My Anime List

10.15.2013, 08:47 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
FlareNetworkC
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.02.14
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by FlareNetworkC Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Just found this on deviantart...

07.12.2014, 08:50 AM FlareNetworkC is offline   Profile for FlareNetworkC Add FlareNetworkC to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Cool piece, Flare. :3

A Mononoke fan art from one of my favourite artists...

I love the light, it really feels like sunlight.

My Anime List

07.13.2014, 05:54 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I agree the light is fantastic. San's expression is wonderful as well.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

07.13.2014, 06:42 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
husky51
The Old Guy

VERY Cool!!!

07.13.2014, 06:45 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Wowww, maybe the best this thread has seen yet. I reeeally love the style of that one.

07.13.2014, 08:09 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

*right clicks, sets as desktop background*

I can't stop looking at her face. Its incredible. The face paint emphasizes the curves of her cheeks suggesting youth, almost a baby-face and those eyes... I've been trying to find the word to describe what's in them and I think its disdain. She really isn't fond of the person or thing she's looking at, she seems to find it almost not worth her consideration.

Brilliant work.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

07.13.2014, 10:02 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
FlareNetworkC
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.02.14
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by FlareNetworkC Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The way the wolves' fur is drawn is very distinct and invigorating.

07.14.2014, 09:50 AM FlareNetworkC is offline   Profile for FlareNetworkC Add FlareNetworkC to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

This model of a fox squirrel from Nausicaa is amazing. So well done.

My Anime List

07.27.2014, 08:21 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Looks almost lifelike...

07.27.2014, 10:34 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Wow. Is that a real model or a computer drawn 3D model? I can't tell which.

07.28.2014, 05:56 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

It's real! You can see the details about it here. Their gallery is worth a look, they've made all sorts of amazing creatures.

My Anime List

07.28.2014, 06:33 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks