QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Ghibli Art/Fanart
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » Ghibli Art/Fanart » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12    »  ]
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

11.20.2015, 08:58 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Excellent views, Saddles

11.21.2015, 11:59 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
belborges
Ohmu

Registration Date: 11.01.15
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by belborges Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I LOVE this Miyazaki & Totoro fanart! It's amazing in every way!

11.22.2015, 11:55 PM belborges is offline   Profile for belborges Add belborges to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

After looking at it and studying it a bit, it gave me somewhat of a feel-good feeling... I also like the way the artist showed Totoro looking straight ahead and not at Miyazaki, it feels more natural this way...

11.23.2015, 01:16 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
belborges
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by belborges Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

11.26.2015, 10:55 PM belborges is offline   Profile for belborges Add belborges to your buddy list
FlareNetworkC
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.02.14
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by FlareNetworkC Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I...I can't even with this one. It's absolutely gorgeous, and to think I have a hard time drawing a stick figure, heh heh.

11.27.2015, 04:24 AM FlareNetworkC is offline   Profile for FlareNetworkC Add FlareNetworkC to your buddy list
belborges
Ohmu

Ikr? The colors! The composition! It's so beautiful!

11.27.2015, 10:59 AM belborges is offline   Profile for belborges Add belborges to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Its lovely. The colours are magical. She looks like an angel.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

11.27.2015, 11:41 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
husky51
The Old Guy

You all have hit the nail on the head, the best depiction of Marnie that I have seen!!!

bel, I've said this before in other instances and I know that as soon as you tell me I will say to myself, "of course, I knew that!", but what is ikr?

11.27.2015, 12:37 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
belborges
Ohmu

Ikr means "I know, right"

11.27.2015, 01:33 PM belborges is offline   Profile for belborges Add belborges to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

quote:
Originally posted by belborges
Ikr means "I know, right"

Have to admit that I haven't heard that one before...

11.27.2015, 08:23 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

ROFL

You know that one Husk, yes?

11.27.2015, 08:57 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
husky51
The Old Guy

well, I DO know right and I DO know wrong, but sometimes I haven't let that deter me from doing what I wanted to do...

11.27.2015, 10:22 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I absolutely love that Marnie art. The colours are glorious.

My Anime List

11.29.2015, 08:52 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
belborges
Ohmu

quote:
Originally posted by Kazegami
Especially for Saddles.

I loved it!
He reminds me of Syd Barrett, the first Pink Floyd frontman.

11.29.2015, 03:13 PM belborges is offline   Profile for belborges Add belborges to your buddy list
belborges
Ohmu

My favorite depiction of San.

The composition is nice and their facial expressions are so funny.
Except for Sophie's... it seems she's in pain. D:

Post last edited by belborges on 11.29.2015, 03:56 PM.

11.29.2015, 03:20 PM belborges is offline   Profile for belborges Add belborges to your buddy list
belborges
Ohmu

I wish I could get paid to look at Ghibli fanart and shiba inu pictures all night long.

11.29.2015, 03:40 PM belborges is offline   Profile for belborges Add belborges to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I am very surprised Bel that you know of Syd Barrett. He was a few decades before your time.

11.29.2015, 03:50 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
belborges
Ohmu

I liked what he did on PF, but it was surely for the best that he left it (or should I say, was kicked out).
I don't know how many times I've listened to this.

11.29.2015, 10:44 PM belborges is offline   Profile for belborges Add belborges to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

belborges quote:
The composition is nice and their facial expressions are so funny.
Except for Sophie's... it seems she's in pain. D:

It could be because she appears to be holding Calcifer in her hand...

11.30.2015, 03:08 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
[  «    ...  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks