QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Ghibli Art/Fanart
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » Ghibli Art/Fanart » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12    »  ]
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

04.10.2017, 06:25 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

04.10.2017, 06:52 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
makc
Ohmu

Registration Date: 07.12.16
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by makc Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

old painting ghiblification:

It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so loving what - Stephen Fry.

04.21.2017, 09:17 AM makc is offline   Profile for makc Add makc to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

08.15.2017, 04:01 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I never said before, but those planes are so cool, Saddles. I showed my dad.

Just a cute Whisper of Heart fan art, now. Not much of it around, it seems.

My Anime List

11.21.2017, 11:29 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

For some reason, I am not getting any of these images that I assume you all are posting???

11.22.2017, 01:36 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm not seeing them either. Saddles and Kaz's images both appear to be the same host. Any reason why that might not be working?

11.22.2017, 06:04 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

It seems hotlinking is allowed less and less these days as people try to make money from pay-to-see sites

My videos were from youtube so there should be no reason you can't see them.

I think the others were from PIXIV and you need a (free) account there now to see their stuff.

11.22.2017, 09:14 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oh, it's pixiv? In that case, maybe you can link to the page, since I think you can usually see it without an account. Hotlinks don't seem to work though.

11.22.2017, 12:19 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oh whoops, yeah it's Pixiv. <.< I'll repost it later.

My Anime List

11.22.2017, 12:27 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Unfortunately I can't work out which parts of the address just give the artists page instead of the image. Its been so long since I put those links up that I can't remember what they were

11.22.2017, 04:17 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Repost:

My Anime List

11.22.2017, 07:00 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I like the soft lighting...

11.22.2017, 11:46 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

What a co-incidence Kaz! I saw that pic the other day and wanted to post it here... then I must have found something else shiny to gawk at and I clean forgot. Thanks for putting it up, I adore the expression on Shizuku's face.

11.23.2017, 12:29 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Can't adequately express just cool I find this piece. Every inch, every corner has some lovely little detail, so much thought went into this. Have a good long look!

My favourite part is definitely Howl whispering something scandalous to Sophie in the corner.

My Anime List

03.01.2018, 12:04 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

hahahahaha!

I swear to you, Kaz...

I hadn't read your caption before looking at the picture while admiring it, it's been so long since I've seen it...

after looking it over for a bit, I wondered whet the heck was Howl saying to Sophie!!!

Like Ghibli minds, eh...

lol

03.01.2018, 02:18 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Great find Kaz.

Porco isn't fighting with Curtis is he? Looks like the main baddie from Castle in the Sky whose name I forget.

Can't see Sheet and Pazu, nor Seiji and Shizuku.

I can also exactly imagine Lady Eboshi and Kushana getting together over a few drinks and putting the world to rights.

03.04.2018, 07:05 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
husky51
The Old Guy

No Kids allowed in a pub where the drinking and fighting is going on, I would imagine is the reason for Seiji, Pazu, etc...

Likewise, no Mei or Satsuki either, but they are represented by the Catbus poster on the back wall and I think their Dad is there as well...

The 'Castle' villain is Muska... (had to look it up myself)

Post last edited by husky51 on 03.04.2018, 11:45 AM.

03.04.2018, 11:41 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
makc
Ohmu

Registration Date: 07.12.16
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by makc Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

why does faceless hold that paper bag up against the mask? it's not where its mouth is.

It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so loving what - Stephen Fry.

Post last edited by makc on 03.07.2018, 09:06 AM.

03.07.2018, 09:06 AM makc is offline   Profile for makc Add makc to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

quote:
Originally posted by makc
why does faceless hold that paper bag up against the mask? it's not where its mouth is.

Possibly, the person who drew the picture wasn't aware of that or forgot. It could be that No-Face is thnking of that Herrinr and Pumpkin pie behind him... It might be good, but my sentiments are with the Birthday Girl in the movie...

I'm trying to figure out who the guy in the red cap is, the one seated next to Piccolo?

03.07.2018, 01:17 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
[  «    ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks