QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Join Join Join fast[very important]
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » Join Join Join fast[very important] » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2    »  ]
saviour2012
Baron

Registration Date: 02.24.12
Join Join Join fast[very important]Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by saviour2012 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ghibli Tavern Group[Onlineghibli official Group] has been opened. All of the ghibli tavern users are requested to join the group as soon as possible.

Group name is: Ghibli Tavern Group[Onlineghibli official Group]

Administrators are needed according to following timeline slots:

1.GMT: 00:00 to 03:00 this slot will be administrated by Saviour2012

2.GMT: 03:00 to 06:00 this slot is currently empty

3.GMT: 06:00 to 09:00 this slot is currently empty

4.GMT: 09:00 to 12:00 this slot is currently empty

5.GMT: 12:00 to 15:00 this slot is currently empty

6.GMT: 15:00 to 18:00 this slot will be administrated by Saviour2012

7.GMT: 18:00 to 21:00 this slot is currently empty

8.GMT: 21:00 to 24:00 this slot is currently empty

So ghibli tavern users who really want to do something for the community are requested to apply for their suitable timeline slots. Administrative rights to the group will be given according to the activities[the more the better] of the applicants in Tavern.
Notice: Any request for the administrative rights must be placed here, in this thread only. Otherwise request will not be accepted.

So guys hurry up and join.

Special notice for those who do not understand the timeline slots: The times are given following GMT. So if you need to know which GMT zone you are then click the links

World Atlas Timezone

24timezone World time map

Example:Now if you live in a time-zone which is GMT+9 hours and you use facebook or have time at 6 to 9 in the evening then your applying criteria is slot number 4[which is GMT 09:00 to 12:00] [you just have to subtract the GMT+ hours from your local time to get the time-slot period]

Please guys help to create a resourceful group by uploading photos,documents, video clips etc.
I am looking forward from you

Sincerely
Saviour2012

Ask, think and learn. Because the more we know the more we grow.

Watching the wrong to happen is the same as commiting the wrong.

If it looks like things are forcing you to be creative, Then be creative.

its a uniquely Miyazaki film, one only he could make and its uniqueness places it beyond being easily critiqued.[About Porco Rosso]
taken from a quote of Saddletank and Orphic Okapi

Post last edited by saviour2012 on 03.10.2012, 07:06 AM.

03.10.2012, 07:05 AM saviour2012 is offline   Profile for saviour2012 Add saviour2012 to your buddy list Send an Email to saviour2012 Homepage of saviour2012
saviour2012
Baron

Group Direct linkPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by saviour2012 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Link is given Below

Ghibli Tavern Group

its a uniquely Miyazaki film, one only he could make and its uniqueness places it beyond being easily critiqued.[About Porco Rosso]

03.10.2012, 07:13 AM saviour2012 is offline   Profile for saviour2012 Add saviour2012 to your buddy list Send an Email to saviour2012 Homepage of saviour2012
Calforsale
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.19.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Calforsale Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Is it really necessary to have admins for a set of time slots?

03.10.2012, 07:49 AM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
saviour2012
Baron

yesPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by saviour2012 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Calforsale

without a admin people may post anything. i have seen this problem in anime group[has 70000+ member]. they even posted xxx content . I do not want ghibli tavern group to become something like that. So admins are necessary to maintain order.

03.10.2012, 08:28 AM saviour2012 is offline   Profile for saviour2012 Add saviour2012 to your buddy list Send an Email to saviour2012 Homepage of saviour2012
saviour2012
Baron

mailing addressPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by saviour2012 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ghibli Tavern Group mailing Address

GhibliTavernGroup@groups.facebook.com

you can post in the group directly sending a e-mail to the address.[first you have to be a member of the group]

03.10.2012, 11:48 AM saviour2012 is offline   Profile for saviour2012 Add saviour2012 to your buddy list Send an Email to saviour2012 Homepage of saviour2012
Wikidkid101
Totoro

Registration Date: 10.27.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Wikidkid101 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by saviour2012
quote:

without a admin people may post anything. i have seen this problem in anime group[has 70000+ member]. they even posted xxx content . I do not want ghibli tavern group to become something like that. So admins are necessary to maintain order.

I don't think their needs to be alotted time slots. I reckon if you wish to be an administrator you should just apply and all who are appointed work hard to stop the things that are not necessary. People who are administrators will naturally keep an eye out for rude content.

03.10.2012, 12:23 PM Wikidkid101 is offline   Profile for Wikidkid101 Add Wikidkid101 to your buddy list
saviour2012
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by saviour2012 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

alright

i agree with you.please inform me who wants to be administrator. I just wanted to make sure that there is at least one admin all the time.

Post last edited by saviour2012 on 03.10.2012, 12:46 PM.

03.10.2012, 12:44 PM saviour2012 is offline   Profile for saviour2012 Add saviour2012 to your buddy list Send an Email to saviour2012 Homepage of saviour2012
Wikidkid101
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Wikidkid101 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I understand, but chances are there will most likely be someone on during the day at some point so you should be covered!!

03.10.2012, 03:08 PM Wikidkid101 is offline   Profile for Wikidkid101 Add Wikidkid101 to your buddy list
Calforsale
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Calforsale Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeah the people on this forum are from all parts of the world, so it would probably work out well time wise anyway .

03.10.2012, 08:48 PM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

My only problem is that my FB acct is in my first and last name, which only the admins in the Tavern know. I did it that way so that my dau and I could hook up...

I don't know if I can have two FB accts or not...

03.10.2012, 09:46 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Calforsale
Totoro

quote:
Originally posted by husky51
My only problem is that my FB acct is in my first and last name, which only the admins in the Tavern know. I did it that way so that my dau and I could hook up...

Yeah i think you can as long as you use different emails.

03.10.2012, 10:35 PM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
Wikidkid101
Totoro

quote:
quote:

I am not to sure, I think I remember reading somewhere in their terms and conditions that it is against there rules for the same person to have two accounts. Although I am sure there are loop holes, I don't think they would clock on to it if you used a different email!!

Although most peoples FB accounts will be in their first and last names, mine is. So I don't think you should worry if other members know your name, I mean we are all respectfull on here as far as I can tell. At least that is the impression I have gotten!

Post last edited by Wikidkid101 on 03.11.2012, 09:05 AM.

03.11.2012, 09:03 AM Wikidkid101 is offline   Profile for Wikidkid101 Add Wikidkid101 to your buddy list
saviour2012
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by saviour2012 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Wikidkid101
quote:
quote:

I am not to sure, I think I remember reading somewhere in their terms and conditions that it is against there rules for the same person to have two accounts. Although I am sure there are loop holes, I don't think they would clock on to it if you used a different email!!

Although most peoples FB accounts will be in their first and last names, mine is. So I don't think you should worry if other members know your name, I mean we are all respectfull on here as far as I can tell. At least that is the impression I have gotten!

surely another account can be opened using a different email. As husky do not wants his identity to be known he can use another identity by changing name etc[facebook rules say that one individual identity can have one account not one person can have only one account]
As for worrying about identity i agree with wikikid. This forum has the most respectful people than any forum in the world.There are a huge number of groups and pages .and everyone joins those pages and groups they like with their currently using account.

Post last edited by saviour2012 on 03.11.2012, 09:56 AM.

03.11.2012, 09:55 AM saviour2012 is offline   Profile for saviour2012 Add saviour2012 to your buddy list Send an Email to saviour2012 Homepage of saviour2012
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I thought we all knew husky is Bernie?

My name's no secret anyhow, no reason for it to be.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

03.11.2012, 10:23 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Wikidkid101
Totoro

quote:
Originally posted by Roarkiller

I didn't have a clue, I don't know anyones name on here except for screen names as thats what I refer to in posts!! Come to think of it I don't think anyone knows my name either!!! LOL!!

Maybe we should open a thread where we post our real name!! LOL So we all know each others!

03.11.2012, 12:51 PM Wikidkid101 is offline   Profile for Wikidkid101 Add Wikidkid101 to your buddy list
saviour2012
Baron

quote:
quote:

I didn't have a clue, I don't know anyones name on here except for screen names as thats what I refer to in posts!! Come to think of it I don't think anyone knows my name either!!! LOL!!

Maybe we should open a thread where we post our real name!! LOL So we all know each others!

That is a super brilliant idea. After all we are friends right. Question is Who will start the thread you or me ?

03.11.2012, 01:09 PM saviour2012 is offline   Profile for saviour2012 Add saviour2012 to your buddy list Send an Email to saviour2012 Homepage of saviour2012
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yes, that is my first name, but I'm still not comfortable in letting the worldwide public knowing my last name as well. In a private PM, I don't mind because that is only one person. Whereas when posted in a public forum, anyone can read it.

I don't know, I'm getting all confused and conflicted over this..

03.11.2012, 01:44 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
saviour2012
Baron

quote:
Yes, that is my first name, but I'm still not comfortable in letting the worldwide public knowing my last name as well. In a private PM, I don't mind because that is only one person. Whereas when posted in a public forum, anyone can read it.

I don't know, I'm getting all confused and conflicted over this..

Husky you are not very wrong yourself . Identity theft is a real problem in the world . So there is no problem not letting other people know about it .

03.11.2012, 01:53 PM saviour2012 is offline   Profile for saviour2012 Add saviour2012 to your buddy list Send an Email to saviour2012 Homepage of saviour2012
Wikidkid101
Totoro

quote:
Originally posted by saviour2012
quote:
quote:

That is a super brilliant idea. After all we are friends right. Question is Who will start the thread you or me ?

To be fair I was only joking, but if you want to then go ahead!!

@Husky: Fair enough I understand how you feel, I felt exactly the same way when I first set up my FB account, all my friends had it at least a year and a bit before I did. When I eventually got round to doing it i just bit the bullet and went for it. I can understand how you feel. However your concerns have made me think also, I mean it is ok to have a FB profile because you can set it to private and only people who you have accepted as friends can see it, and come to think of it I don't think I would want everyone knowing my details!! o.0! People from the tavern I don't mind because I feel like I could trust everyone, but like you it is the total strangers I wouldn't want seeing everything. I think I need to think about this a little more!!

03.11.2012, 03:31 PM Wikidkid101 is offline   Profile for Wikidkid101 Add Wikidkid101 to your buddy list
saviour2012
Baron

quote:
To be fair I was only joking, but if you want to then go ahead!!

i will not make the thread then

quote:

People from the tavern I don't mind because I feel like I could trust everyone, but like you it is the total strangers I wouldn't want seeing everything. I think I need to think about this a little more!!

i feel the exact same way

03.11.2012, 04:58 PM saviour2012 is offline   Profile for saviour2012 Add saviour2012 to your buddy list Send an Email to saviour2012 Homepage of saviour2012
[  1  2    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks