QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Ghibli Merchandise
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern - Anime Ghibli Discussions Ghibli Merchandise Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2    »  ]
tiki
Tanuki

Registration Date: 01.27.08
  Ghibli MerchandisePost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by tiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Just thought I'd say 2 Ghibli stores that I visit for my Ghibli needs. Quite good if only I had enough money I'd buy the lot!

http://loveghibli.ecrater.com/

http://stores.shop.ebay.co.uk/edo-iki__W0QQ_armrsZ1

yesasia.com

Happy Shopping.

06.06.2009, 03:09 PM tiki is offline   Profile for tiki Add tiki to your buddy list Homepage of tiki
Snozzberry
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 06.23.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Snozzberry Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Thanks for the links! I've been meaning to buy some Totoro Merchandise for a while now..

but this is $174.50

06.25.2009, 03:45 PM Snozzberry is offline   Profile for Snozzberry Add Snozzberry to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Cool stuff! I always feel it's difficult to find any Ghibli merchandise.

06.25.2009, 03:59 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
turniphead1
Totoro

Registration Date: 10.09.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by turniphead1 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Snozzberry
but this is $174.50

Wow that's extortionate!

I got a similar Totoro thing for around £20, not sure what that is in dollars (it might be around parity now). But I got it on ebay, so just keep looking and maybe you'll get lucky

Clicky

Post last edited by turniphead1 on 06.25.2009, 04:27 PM.

06.25.2009, 04:25 PM turniphead1 is offline   Profile for turniphead1 Add turniphead1 to your buddy list
Snozzberry
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 06.23.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Snozzberry Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by turniphead1
quote:
but this is $174.50

Wow that's extortionate!

I got a similar Totoro thing for around £20, not sure what that is in dollars (it might be around parity now). But I got it on ebay, so just keep looking and maybe you'll get lucky

Haha, actually I'm from the UK too, so I don't need to know dollars. I'll take a look on Ebay, thanks!

06.25.2009, 04:40 PM Snozzberry is offline   Profile for Snozzberry Add Snozzberry to your buddy list
CHAOS STEP
Kodama

Registration Date: 06.22.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by CHAOS STEP Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I used to use Otaku.com & co.uk originally.

I now use Yesasia for dvds and osts.

I have used amazon and the odd ebay trader for art books;

http://stores.shop.ebay.com/edo-iki__W0Q...1QQ_fsubZQ2d999

http://stores.shop.ebay.com/anime-artbooks__W0QQ_armrsZ1

They are on the pricey side though, I would be better off using a proxy trader at yahoo.jp.

Generally that loveghibli has lower prices than ebay, although I have never used them.

Although you could just go to the museum ...

07.15.2009, 03:51 PM CHAOS STEP is offline   Profile for CHAOS STEP Add CHAOS STEP to your buddy list
dballred
Ohmu

Registration Date: 04.24.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by dballred Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Thanks for the links! I've been meaning to buy some Totoro Merchandise for a while now..

but this is $174.50

Not to worry too much. By the shape of the ears and the general appearance, this is an extraordinarily large Totoro. Normal price quotes don't apply. The only issue here is whether the Totoro is real or a large Chinese knockoff.

07.15.2009, 06:02 PM dballred is offline   Profile for dballred Add dballred to your buddy list Send an Email to dballred Homepage of dballred
DreamSequencer
Warawara

Registration Date: 04.22.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by DreamSequencer Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm getting a Teto plush from loveghibli, it's a good honest site.

07.15.2009, 08:54 PM DreamSequencer is offline   Profile for DreamSequencer Add DreamSequencer to your buddy list Homepage of DreamSequencer
Kemi
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.25.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kemi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Thanks for posting this, I never can find any good site to buy my Ghibli merch. But I really like to have my own Totoro hahaha.

I'll have a look.

The only thing of Ghibli (or related to Ghibli) I have besides the regular dvd's, is the official soundtrack cd of Spirited Away and the English book of Howl's Moving Castle!

07.16.2009, 07:27 AM Kemi is offline   Profile for Kemi Add Kemi to your buddy list
Calforsale
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.19.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Calforsale Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I still don't know whether to get some merchandise now or wait to years till when i go to Japan for a bit.....

02.06.2011, 05:13 AM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
Yiger
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 02.07.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yiger Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I went to Nagoya last summer and visited a Ghibli shop. I spent about 150$ but i was happy to support them (plus i love the stuff i bought) For the most part, i found all the items i saw in the shop online. They have shops all over Japan, I just wish i could have visited the Ghibli museum!

02.07.2011, 04:14 AM Yiger is offline   Profile for Yiger Add Yiger to your buddy list
Calforsale
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.19.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Calforsale Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I bought a ghibli wallet today ! Never seen ghibli merchandise in a shop in Australia before!

05.02.2011, 04:15 AM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
Kemi
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.25.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kemi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I have absolutely no idea if there are more Dutch or Belgian members around here, but this website is also a good merchandise seller of Ghibli and other anime stuff. I've ordered my Totoro and Jiji pluches from there;

www.spaceoddity.nl

Just thought I'd mention this one. Unfortunately they have not much and don't ship outside the Netherlands. So..sorry if this is completely useless *blush*

05.03.2011, 04:52 PM Kemi is offline   Profile for Kemi Add Kemi to your buddy list
supertrf
Tanuki

Registration Date: 04.03.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by supertrf Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well, nearly all my Ghibli collection were bought in Shanghai EXPO 2010 where there is a small shop called of Ghibli nearby the Japanese industry hall in District D

同光!
俺は宮崎駿監督のアニメーション映画が大好き!
スタジオジブリの映画が一番!
えど、アニメとライトノベルはお宅の精神食品が!
日本の文化は最高だ!
I love Chinese culture, Japanese culture and USA culture!
And I think animation is my best enjoyment in which Miyazaki Hayao's movie is the best!

05.07.2011, 10:14 AM supertrf is offline   Profile for supertrf Add supertrf to your buddy list Send an Email to supertrf Homepage of supertrf
Takuto
Calcifer

Registration Date: 03.15.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Takuto Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by CHAOS STEP
I used to use Otaku.com & co.uk originally.

I now use Yesasia for dvds and osts.

I have used amazon and the odd ebay trader for art books;

http://stores.shop.ebay.com/edo-iki__W0Q...1QQ_fsubZQ2d999

http://stores.shop.ebay.com/anime-artbooks__W0QQ_armrsZ1

They are on the pricey side though, I would be better off using a proxy trader at yahoo.jp.

Generally that loveghibli has lower prices than ebay, although I have never used them.

Although you could just go to the museum ...

OH MY GOSH MAMA AIUTO HANDBAGS!!! DO WANT!

Ahem sorry...

I desperately wish I had the bucks to get something from Love Ghibli.

05.18.2011, 10:24 PM Takuto is offline   Profile for Takuto Add Takuto to your buddy list
Nandireya
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 06.18.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nandireya Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Calforsale
I bought a ghibli wallet today ! Never seen ghibli merchandise in a shop in Australia before!

I bought a Totoro plushie for $40 at Neo Tokyo...a anime and manga store in Toowoomba, Queensland (you can see it in in this footage of the floods back in January). They do mail orders...but their website is woefully out of date.

He's pretty big, about 60cm tall, and doesn't look a whole lot like the one pictured here. He's a paler grey, has legs, and shiny vinyl claws. He's holding a green package (meant to be of acorns I assume) and has a green leaf stuck to his head.

06.18.2011, 07:30 AM Nandireya is offline   Profile for Nandireya Add Nandireya to your buddy list
dballred
Ohmu

Registration Date: 04.24.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by dballred Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The warning about knockoffs is definitely real. In Seattle at (what most of us still call) the Southcenter Mall, there is a Tokyo Style shop. EVERYTHING Ghibli-related is counterfeit--from plushies down to DVDs.

06.19.2011, 11:44 PM dballred is offline   Profile for dballred Add dballred to your buddy list Send an Email to dballred Homepage of dballred
mubay
Kodama

Registration Date: 07.06.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by mubay Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

These are the 3 things i want the most:

They can be found on that order:

http://www.cooljapangoods.com/ghibli-squ...4_486-1004.html
http://www.cooljapangoods.com/jiji-music...7_408-1000.html
http://www.cooljapangoods.com/castle-in-...64_486-987.html

This is also an amazing item (must have!! hehe ^^):

My favorite movie from Ghibli is Nausicaa. soo, pretty much every High-quality item related will be a collective to me ^^

I'm expecting to see some new merchandize for "The borrowers" but until i watch the movie I cant say I'm interested ^^

Post last edited by mubay on 07.17.2011, 08:07 PM.

07.06.2011, 01:29 AM mubay is offline   Profile for mubay Add mubay to your buddy list
Heidi80
Ohmu

Registration Date: 02.03.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Heidi80 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

omg, that Teto plushie is so cute. *wants*

07.06.2011, 07:44 AM Heidi80 is offline   Profile for Heidi80 Add Heidi80 to your buddy list
hopexx5
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.17.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hopexx5 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Omg... i may be a guy but i sure want that teto soft toy.
and allso that laputa robot would hit the spot.

07.14.2011, 02:04 PM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
[  1  2    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks