QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - If your looking for Ghibli films not released in the US yet..
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » If your looking for Ghibli films not released in the US yet.. » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Kodama

Registration Date: 07.13.05
  If your looking for Ghibli films not released in the US yet..Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yuki Rinehart Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Try downloading the torrents here; i know its stealing and all but im going insane waiting and searching everywhere X.x
http://www.boxtorrents.com/

07.18.2005, 07:32 PM Yuki Rinehart is offline   Profile for Yuki Rinehart Add Yuki Rinehart to your buddy list Send an Email to Yuki Rinehart Add Yuki Rinehart to your contact list AIM Screenname: YukiRinehart YIM Screenname: YukiRinehart
LillyKimilly
Tanuki

Registration Date: 06.02.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by LillyKimilly Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

how do you play them?? wat do you play them on??

07.20.2005, 05:40 PM LillyKimilly is offline   Profile for LillyKimilly Add LillyKimilly to your buddy list
Yuki Rinehart
Kodama

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yuki Rinehart Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

you hafta get a bittorrent downloader and i play mine on a DivX player

bittorrent :http://.bittorrent.com/
DivX : Downloads.com (search DivX)

07.20.2005, 06:07 PM Yuki Rinehart is offline   Profile for Yuki Rinehart Add Yuki Rinehart to your buddy list Send an Email to Yuki Rinehart Add Yuki Rinehart to your contact list AIM Screenname: YukiRinehart YIM Screenname: YukiRinehart
LillyKimilly
Tanuki

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by LillyKimilly Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

ok ive downloaded loads of bittoret downloaders..teehee..but errors keep springing up...and im not sure how to use them anyway..lol i dont get it at all!! ive reaqd the help and stuff on the forums but i dont understand at all!!!!
xxxxxxxxxx

Post last edited by LillyKimilly on 07.21.2005, 10:11 AM.

07.21.2005, 04:59 AM LillyKimilly is offline   Profile for LillyKimilly Add LillyKimilly to your buddy list
Yuki Rinehart
Kodama

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yuki Rinehart Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

You right click and save the torrent that you wanna get then you go and click your save and it should start.

07.22.2005, 01:21 AM Yuki Rinehart is offline   Profile for Yuki Rinehart Add Yuki Rinehart to your buddy list Send an Email to Yuki Rinehart Add Yuki Rinehart to your contact list AIM Screenname: YukiRinehart YIM Screenname: YukiRinehart
LillyKimilly
Tanuki

nope..not working for me....i'll have to do it the good old xpensive way...

07.25.2005, 02:13 PM LillyKimilly is offline   Profile for LillyKimilly Add LillyKimilly to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks