QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Indie producer looking for animators
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Indie producer looking for animators » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 08.29.12
  Indie producer looking for animatorsPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cecilia Montero Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I am writer and producer currently looking for experienced animators to produce a featured film.
This will be my first experience with animation, feedback and ideas will be much appreciated.

08.29.2012, 09:09 PM Cecilia Montero is offline   Profile for Cecilia Montero Add Cecilia Montero to your buddy list
MasatoToys
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 11.03.12
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by MasatoToys Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hey - how is the project coming?

Can you tell some more about it? What is the expected quality of animation?

Are you producing from your own funds or do you have a production team behind it?

Either way, congratulations! I haven't animated for over a decade but am still in touch with my ex-animation school classmates

11.03.2012, 06:04 PM MasatoToys is offline   Profile for MasatoToys Add MasatoToys to your buddy list Homepage of MasatoToys
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks