QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - That's amazing
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » That's amazing » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2  3  4  5  ...    »  ]
Calforsale
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.19.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Calforsale Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

This is a thread where we can post amazing pictures, stories and links. Things which will make you say 'That's amazing'.

Post last edited by Calforsale on 10.20.2012, 09:32 PM.

10.16.2012, 12:00 AM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
Wikidkid101
Totoro

Registration Date: 10.27.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Wikidkid101 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

What is??

10.19.2012, 04:36 AM Wikidkid101 is offline   Profile for Wikidkid101 Add Wikidkid101 to your buddy list
Calforsale
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Calforsale Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

There was a spammer who made this thread and i replied to it but instead of the whole thread being deleted just the spam post was... which makes me look weird now lol

10.19.2012, 04:48 AM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
saviour2012
Baron

Registration Date: 02.24.12
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by saviour2012 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I just do not know what to say.

LoL should be enough. hahaha really amazing

Ask, think and learn. Because the more we know the more we grow.

Watching the wrong to happen is the same as commiting the wrong.

If it looks like things are forcing you to be creative, Then be creative.

its a uniquely Miyazaki film, one only he could make and its uniqueness places it beyond being easily critiqued.[About Porco Rosso]
taken from a quote of Saddletank and Orphic Okapi

10.19.2012, 08:03 AM saviour2012 is offline   Profile for saviour2012 Add saviour2012 to your buddy list Send an Email to saviour2012 Homepage of saviour2012
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

10.19.2012, 09:35 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Amazing thread, cal, amazing...

10.19.2012, 10:51 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm amazed.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

10.19.2012, 01:44 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Calforsale
Totoro

Ok i'll make this thread amazing then! I still don't get why out of all the spam thread this was the only time that this happened -.- Looking at you roar! lol

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/pictureg...ei.html?image=2
cool photos, and not photo shopped.

http://www.simonturner.com.au/when-the-b...on-a-nikon-d90/
when the bubble bursts!

10.20.2012, 09:32 PM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
Calforsale
Totoro

This is an amazingly funny video, well for me at least loL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...pQcZhrcE#t=163s

10.20.2012, 09:34 PM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

That last one was truly amazing... lol I was laughing so hard my eyes watered... Hope someone had a warm blanket for those guys...

10.21.2012, 05:07 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Haha, this thread is pretty amazing. But if it's being repurposed maybe it should be moved into General?

10.21.2012, 07:11 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I suggest "Amazing General".

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

10.21.2012, 11:58 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
saviour2012
Baron

Registration Date: 02.24.12
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by saviour2012 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank
I suggest "Amazing General".

+1

but i suggest "amazing general thread" cause general sound a bit military

Ask, think and learn. Because the more we know the more we grow.

Watching the wrong to happen is the same as commiting the wrong.

If it looks like things are forcing you to be creative, Then be creative.

its a uniquely Miyazaki film, one only he could make and its uniqueness places it beyond being easily critiqued.[About Porco Rosso]
taken from a quote of Saddletank and Orphic Okapi

10.21.2012, 12:53 PM saviour2012 is offline   Profile for saviour2012 Add saviour2012 to your buddy list Send an Email to saviour2012 Homepage of saviour2012
husky51
The Old Guy

But General Discussions is a very amazing fellow... really... he is!!!
Nicer than when he was only a Private Discussion...

10.21.2012, 02:25 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Calforsale
Totoro

here are some more awesomely funny japanese prank videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...1-i57TBBM#t=55s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCGBBZa9C...feature=related

10.22.2012, 09:53 AM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by husky51
But General Discussions is a very amazing fellow... really... he is!!!
Nicer than when he was only a Private Discussion...

Yes, I always thought that Private Message got the job done better, but General Discussions was like a new man after promotion!

10.22.2012, 11:47 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
husky51
The Old Guy

Yes, I agree, he handled the pressure much better than Corporal Punishment did... He was another amazing man...

10.22.2012, 01:18 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Calforsale
Totoro

Remember guys you can post here too.

10.29.2012, 05:53 AM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

But, I've nothing amazing to post about... Not like the amazing guy that initiated this thread, eh?

10.29.2012, 06:00 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Calforsale
Totoro

SGT0214?

10.29.2012, 06:47 AM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
[  1  2  3  4  5  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks