QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Chihiro in Minecraft.
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » Chihiro in Minecraft. » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.17.11
  Chihiro in Minecraft.Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hopexx5 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

This is something i made simply because i couldn't find one available for Minecraft anywhere, Its a player skin of Chihiro as you may have guessed.
It took about 30 minutes maybe an Hour tops to reach the stage its at, And it is still a work in progress.
It generally follows practice's laid out by other Minecrafters to produce a somewhat female looking skin for their character, Which is otherwise Male and known as Steve.
Here is a picture of it in action in Minecraft 1.4.5 on my survival world, Like i said previously its a work in progress so it may not look too good right now.

*ignore the annoying floating cross*
Area's i am looking to improve are the face hair and shoes, Since the head is made for a male character its quite hard to get something that looks alright.
A view from the back.

Its a bit hard to see but i have tried to make the ponytail , Due to how Minecraft works however its unfortunately a flat texture.
And another shot from the front, And thankfully this time without the annoying cross!

Again like i said before its a work in progress so i understand it doesn't look quite right in places *if at all!* But if you liked this Minecraft skin please do leave a comment, And also how i could improve on it would help tons!
Thanks, Willow.
P.S The black chests in the background on the last shot is a glitch that happens from time to time on my laptop when running this game.

Post last edited by hopexx5 on 12.14.2012, 11:01 PM.

12.14.2012, 10:58 PM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks