QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Selling items on eBay...
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » Selling items on eBay... » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 02.13.12
  Selling items on eBay...Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by pittja79 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm going to be letting some of my rare and limited edition stuff go on eBay...

Here's one for starters:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Howls-Moving-...b#ht_532wt_1230

I'll keep posting updates as my items go up - one by one!

Cheers

02.13.2012, 03:43 AM pittja79 is offline   Profile for pittja79 Add pittja79 to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Wish I had the cash for that...

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

02.17.2012, 02:31 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
conniepuckett
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 02.28.12
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by conniepuckett Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

It was great but i think it is sold. Do you know anyone else who can give the same for AU $200.00?

Post last edited by conniepuckett on 10.21.2013, 02:13 AM.

02.28.2012, 06:48 AM conniepuckett is offline   Profile for conniepuckett Add conniepuckett to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks