QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - My Neighbour Totoro Theme Cover
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » My Neighbour Totoro Theme Cover » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 08.12.13
My Neighbour Totoro Theme CoverPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by JonHyde Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hi everyone

Totoro theme on ukulele!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoewRz4hmEw

I hope you enjoy it

Jon x

www.youtube.com/user/jonhydeguitar

08.12.2013, 05:47 AM JonHyde is offline   Profile for JonHyde Add JonHyde to your buddy list
San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g
Ohmu

Registration Date: 04.12.12
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Wasn't there something like this a few months ago...?

Anyways, you shouldn't make the same thread in two different places, that's just spamming....

Post last edited by San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g on 08.12.2013, 12:59 PM.

08.12.2013, 12:20 PM San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g is offline   Profile for San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g Add San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g to your buddy list Homepage of San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g
JonHyde
Susuwatari

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by JonHyde Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Sorry i was just wondering what people thought, I put a lot of effort into it

08.12.2013, 01:35 PM JonHyde is offline   Profile for JonHyde Add JonHyde to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well, he just joined today. So unless he has another nick for some reason, this is new.

The ukulele's awesome though ^^ as is Totoro. Nice work!

08.12.2013, 02:03 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
JonHyde
Susuwatari

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by JonHyde Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Thankyou femkashi i wrote this arrangement today plenty more to come! I'm sure this guy is correct that someone already covered this at some point, but this is my original cover

Some people are so grumpy! Lol x

Jon

08.12.2013, 02:53 PM JonHyde is offline   Profile for JonHyde Add JonHyde to your buddy list
San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g
Ohmu

Registration Date: 04.12.12
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Sorry! I really thought you were the same guy, as the two arrangements sound similar, if my memory serves well.

It really is beautiful, though.

08.12.2013, 03:23 PM San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g is offline   Profile for San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g Add San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g to your buddy list Homepage of San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g
JonHyde
Susuwatari

Oh I see! Thats ok if you find the other one, could you post it? I'd love to hear another version!

Just to prove it, I'll do an arrangement of another ghibli tune! Any suggestions?

Jon x

08.13.2013, 03:14 AM JonHyde is offline   Profile for JonHyde Add JonHyde to your buddy list
JonHyde
Susuwatari

Oh I see! Thats ok if you find the other one, could you post it? I'd love to hear another version!

Just to prove it, I'll do an arrangement of another ghibli tune! Any suggestions?

Jon x

08.13.2013, 04:13 AM JonHyde is offline   Profile for JonHyde Add JonHyde to your buddy list
leonbloy
Warawara

Registration Date: 10.26.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by leonbloy Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

See my sig

Post last edited by leonbloy on 08.13.2013, 08:06 AM.

08.13.2013, 08:05 AM leonbloy is offline   Profile for leonbloy Add leonbloy to your buddy list Homepage of leonbloy
JonHyde
Susuwatari

Bravo leonboy! C'est magnifique ça!!!

08.13.2013, 11:44 AM JonHyde is offline   Profile for JonHyde Add JonHyde to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

cool renditions, both of you...

Welcome to the Tavern, JonHyde.

Here's hoping you enjoy it here.

08.14.2013, 11:08 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks