QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - kiki's delivery service Theme Cover
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » kiki's delivery service Theme Cover » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 08.27.13
  kiki's delivery service Theme CoverPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by CorentinChiron Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

meguru kisetsu from Kiki's Delivery Service by Joe hisaishi
Paul Girard.
Mix and fim maker Corentin Chiron.
Art Work by Delphine Hauradou (Smyrker).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPI5LJpkohs

08.27.2013, 01:35 PM CorentinChiron is offline   Profile for CorentinChiron Add CorentinChiron to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

There's a Ghibli section of the forums for Ghibli - specific discussions. It isn't hard to find.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

08.27.2013, 05:59 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

But... but... this IS the ghibli forum!

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

08.27.2013, 11:31 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g
Ohmu

Registration Date: 04.12.12
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

It sounds beautiful, by the way.

08.28.2013, 12:16 AM San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g is offline   Profile for San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g Add San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g to your buddy list Homepage of San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g
NausicaaLover
Kodama

Registration Date: 06.20.13
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by NausicaaLover Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

It's a nice cover, but the artwork is really creepy tbh. why? just the artist performing in a savage-looking garden would be enough to make a cool video

09.27.2013, 01:45 AM NausicaaLover is offline   Profile for NausicaaLover Add NausicaaLover to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks