QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Hi Ghibli Fans!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern - Tavern General Discussions Hi Ghibli Fans! Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 08.22.05
  Hi Ghibli Fans!Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Darren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hi. I'm Darren.

I am new to the forums here but lately, I have been caught up with many Ghibli films. I must say, they are absolutely mind-boggling. This is an awesome forum.

I am a Violinist and I absolutely love playing music, especially music from movies, games, television shows, to the more serious such as Classical.

I am still searching for more Ghibli Sheet Music. For now, I have sheet music for Laputa (the entire soundtrack and album), Spirited Away, and Princess Mononoke. If anyone can help me find ANY other Ghibli Film sheet music, please Private Message me! I will absolutely appreciate it!

Thanks for welcoming me here! See you all around the forums!

08.22.2005, 09:23 PM Darren is offline   Profile for Darren Add Darren to your buddy list Homepage of Darren AIM Screenname: Private Message Me YIM Screenname: None
FLCL
Kodama

Registration Date: 08.25.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by FLCL Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Being a violinist I bet you like mimi o sumasiba.

08.25.2005, 07:52 AM FLCL is offline   Profile for FLCL Add FLCL to your buddy list
Jiji
Oldie newbie

Registration Date: 01.15.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Jiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hi Darren! Sorry for the belated welcoming (^_^;; ). Anyway I am glad to meet another avid Ghibli fan .

Oh you are a violinist? That's awesome. My parents forced me to take a violin class when I was 7. But I ended up quiting it a year later .

There is a site called Ichigo, where you can find the sheet music of a number of Ghibli movies, from Nausicaa to Neko. Hopefully it is useful to youl.

http://ichigos.com

Feel free to ask me if you need other kinds of help.

08.25.2005, 02:26 PM Jiji is offline   Profile for Jiji Add Jiji to your buddy list Send an Email to Jiji Homepage of Jiji
Goddess Nayru
Tanuki

Registration Date: 09.18.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Goddess Nayru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Heyo and welcome. <^_^> -ish late also-

Evil Enough For You?

09.18.2005, 09:41 PM Goddess Nayru is offline   Profile for Goddess Nayru Add Goddess Nayru to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks