QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - howls moving castle metal figurine
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » howls moving castle metal figurine » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 12.04.13
  howls moving castle metal figurinePost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nakysnaky Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hey guys, do to moving i'm selling my howl's moving castle metal figurine that i got from the studio ghibli museum in japan. it ships from the usa, and it's the lowest price you'll find anywhere, online or at the actual studio ghibli store. please check it out. thanks much.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/171187588267?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

12.04.2013, 03:31 AM nakysnaky is offline   Profile for nakysnaky Add nakysnaky to your buddy list
nakysnaky
Susuwatari

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nakysnaky Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

bumping

12.04.2013, 04:14 PM nakysnaky is offline   Profile for nakysnaky Add nakysnaky to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

No need to bump, everyone on here has seen this. Your market here is tiny, BTW, I should think less than about 50 people look in here regularly.

Also we generally frown on people wandering in here mistaking it for e-bay or something.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

12.04.2013, 09:03 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
nakysnaky
Susuwatari

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nakysnaky Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

is there a way to see who's viewed this post?

12.04.2013, 11:09 PM nakysnaky is offline   Profile for nakysnaky Add nakysnaky to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Not really. This ain't facebook. Tho now you mentioned it, we do have a fb page.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

12.05.2013, 02:24 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks