QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - SAVOIA S21 J
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » SAVOIA S21 J » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 02.04.14
  SAVOIA S21 JPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mean Jean Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hello there ladies and gents, Porco Rosso's Fans!

I decided to come here and ask for your help and participation on this magnificent project of ours!
We are designing and will build the SAVOIA S21, Porco Rosso's plane!
You can see us on Facebook, and we are working on the official project website at the moment. WE ARE GOING CROWD FUNDING!
So please fell free to contact me anytime regarding this project.
My name is Jean-Luc Mauriat, and Im building a flying boat!

You can reach me at: the.hero.with.a.thousand.faces@gmail.com

Or you can coontact me via Facebook!

This is California, and this boat will fly to Italy! Thank you all!

02.04.2014, 02:02 PM Mean Jean is offline   Profile for Mean Jean Add Mean Jean to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Nice idea! Good luck with the project. Have you a link to the facebook page for the project please?

Out of interest are there any original Savoia S21s still in existence?

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

Post last edited by Saddletank on 02.04.2014, 02:59 PM.

02.04.2014, 02:59 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks