QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Shirley Temple, her final bow at 85...
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Shirley Temple, her final bow at 85... » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Shirley Temple, her final bow at 85...Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Shirley Temple Black: Actor, Ambassador, Wife, Mother, Grandmother and Great-Grandmother...

She definitely had a full life...

RIP, you've earned it...

Post last edited by husky51 on 02.13.2014, 07:31 PM.

02.11.2014, 02:22 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Whoa... I had no idea she was still alive. I think I've only seen her in Little Princess.

But anyway, always sad to hear about people passing =(

02.13.2014, 05:32 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yes, even after she finished acting (around 21, I think) she ended up in politics and was an ambassador to Uganda and another, European country...

As I mentioned above, a full life, 2nd marriage lasted for 50 years until her husband passed away. She had three children.

Post last edited by husky51 on 02.13.2014, 07:31 PM.

02.13.2014, 07:30 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks