QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Hiya 8)
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Hiya 8) » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Tanuki

Registration Date: 09.19.05
  Hiya 8)Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Haru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hi there

I just found this forum, after searching for a place where I could talk about Studio Ghibli films, so it's very nice to be here!

Well, um, not sure what else to say, but I look forward to discussing stuff

09.19.2005, 03:08 AM Haru is offline   Profile for Haru Add Haru to your buddy list
Goddess Nayru
Tanuki

Registration Date: 09.18.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Goddess Nayru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Heyo and welcome. I'm also new, but as you can see, I've been working alot to get so many posts in one day. Let's talk sometime. Ja-ne

Evil Enough For You?

09.19.2005, 04:49 PM Goddess Nayru is offline   Profile for Goddess Nayru Add Goddess Nayru to your buddy list
Evo2Totoro
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 09.20.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Evo2Totoro Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hey Welcome to the forum

09.21.2005, 10:52 AM Evo2Totoro is offline   Profile for Evo2Totoro Add Evo2Totoro to your buddy list AIM Screenname: Corrianda Evie
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks