QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - ASIAN POP/ MUSIC <3
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » ASIAN POP/ MUSIC <3 » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  ]
MiyazakiGirl
Kodama

Registration Date: 01.17.15
  Thanks!Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by MiyazakiGirl Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

soorrry just stuffed up i think, but thanks for the info, I'll take it on board straight away!

Arigato!

Post last edited by MiyazakiGirl on 01.22.2015, 07:37 PM.

01.22.2015, 07:35 PM MiyazakiGirl is offline   Profile for MiyazakiGirl Add MiyazakiGirl to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Aw, no need to apologise. ^^'

My Anime List

01.22.2015, 08:38 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Kailee Brambani
Kodama

Registration Date: 12.05.14
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kailee Brambani Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I love Korean and Japanese music. I'm listening to the Fated to Love You OST right now, specifically, Goodbye my Love by Ailee. It's been months since I've downloaded this but I can't still seem to get over how good this song is. IMO, Korean love songs are soooo good. They're very touching and unlike in other love songs, Korean love songs never fail to touch me and make me feel.

02.06.2015, 11:16 PM Kailee Brambani is offline   Profile for Kailee Brambani Add Kailee Brambani to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks