QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Where Are Our Users From?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Where Are Our Users From? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  ]
belborges
Ohmu

Registration Date: 11.01.15
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by belborges Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I hope so, husky51!

11.03.2015, 01:13 PM belborges is offline   Profile for belborges Add belborges to your buddy list
Buffy
Kodama

Registration Date: 07.07.12
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Buffy Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm Canadian-Norwegian.

I was born in Nova Scotia, Canada. And then when I was 2 we moved to Trondheim, Norway. Spent 14 years there and then at age 16 we moved back to Nova Scotia. Been living here ever since.

As for travel, I've been to Spain, Turkey, Bulgaria and the UK. Next trip will be Newfoundland, Canada in March!

01.21.2016, 12:12 AM Buffy is offline   Profile for Buffy Add Buffy to your buddy list
Koda
Ohmu

Registration Date: 07.09.13
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Koda Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

OO where in the UK, where you been in the UK ?

01.22.2016, 05:34 PM Koda is offline   Profile for Koda Add Koda to your buddy list Send an Email to Koda
[  «    1  2  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks