QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - The piano melody in beginning of Pom Poko
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » The piano melody in beginning of Pom Poko » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 09.22.05
The piano melody in beginning of Pom PokoPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Littleme Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hello? does anybody know the name of the piano melody that they play in like the beginning of Pom Poko animation? Point me in the right direction i want to learn how to play it

09.22.2005, 09:45 PM Littleme is offline   Profile for Littleme Add Littleme to your buddy list
Goddess Nayru
Tanuki

Registration Date: 09.18.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Goddess Nayru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm sorry. I've never heard of it. But if you like, I would go check it out for you. I've got nothing to do with my time anyway. =3

Evil Enough For You?

09.25.2005, 02:50 PM Goddess Nayru is offline   Profile for Goddess Nayru Add Goddess Nayru to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks