QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - ide really like.....
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern - Tavern General Discussions ide really like..... Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 09.30.05
ide really like.....Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by karoodia Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i'de really like to be spoken to

09.30.2005, 10:18 AM karoodia is offline   Profile for karoodia Add karoodia to your buddy list
Aliceface
Kodama

Registration Date: 06.25.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Aliceface Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Aww! Don't feel left out, nobody seems to post much these days It's nice to have a Tasmanian anyway

10.02.2005, 12:43 PM Aliceface is offline   Profile for Aliceface Add Aliceface to your buddy list
Jiji
Oldie newbie

Registration Date: 01.15.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Jiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hiya Karoodia!

This is a small forum that focuses on Ghibli works alone, which is far from something mainstream in the West. Therefore it is not as dynamic as other anime forums, or anything you might have expected. However we have quite a few nice and talkative members. Just show up and start any topic on Ghibli films. I am sure many of us will be willing to discuss and share our views with you.

See ya.
~Jiji

10.06.2005, 03:05 PM Jiji is offline   Profile for Jiji Add Jiji to your buddy list Send an Email to Jiji Homepage of Jiji
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks