QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Cardcaptor Sakura
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern - Anime Anime in General Cardcaptor Sakura Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2  3    »  ]
Anorak, Yes
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 10.07.05
  Cardcaptor SakuraPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Anorak, Yes Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hello there. Are there any Cardcaptor Sakura fans out there?

I was just wondering as I'm a big fan.

10.07.2005, 12:36 PM Anorak, Yes is offline   Profile for Anorak, Yes Add Anorak, Yes to your buddy list
Aliceface
Kodama

Registration Date: 06.25.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Aliceface Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm not but my friend is I need to go see some. Have you read the manga?

10.08.2005, 10:55 AM Aliceface is offline   Profile for Aliceface Add Aliceface to your buddy list
Jiji
Oldie newbie

Registration Date: 01.15.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Jiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I have only read the manga. It is quite enjoyable and interesting. One of the nice and feel-good works by Clamp.

10.08.2005, 02:58 PM Jiji is offline   Profile for Jiji Add Jiji to your buddy list Send an Email to Jiji Homepage of Jiji
Blaine
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 10.10.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Blaine Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I have the manga (which i have yet to read), i must get round to downloading the anime.

10.10.2005, 05:04 PM Blaine is offline   Profile for Blaine Add Blaine to your buddy list
Goddess Nayru
Tanuki

Registration Date: 09.18.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Goddess Nayru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I used to LOVE sakura cardcapture....until of course, I stopped watching...they stopped showing it so it wasn't my fault! =( But the movies were good too. =3

Evil Enough For You?

10.13.2005, 02:15 PM Goddess Nayru is offline   Profile for Goddess Nayru Add Goddess Nayru to your buddy list
Anorak, Yes
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 10.07.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Anorak, Yes Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I've seen the manga in some shops but it's too expensive for poor little me. I'm saving up though... half term now so should get some shopping done

I've got the first movie on DVD... haven't been able to find any of the others...

10.20.2005, 11:11 AM Anorak, Yes is offline   Profile for Anorak, Yes Add Anorak, Yes to your buddy list
Crystal218
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 10.11.05
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Crystal218 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

u can find CCS movie 2 on amazon somewhere (japanese and subbed)

I luv CCS! (dats why I'm watchin tsubasa chronicles as well (even tho i cant understand it) . lol

Luv syaoran! lool!

12.05.2005, 06:57 PM Crystal218 is offline   Profile for Crystal218 Add Crystal218 to your buddy list
Ray15
Totoro

Registration Date: 04.08.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Ray15 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I love the series ^_^ But I forgot the name and they took it off the station i watched it on But latter on i found the name again and we were reunited again ^^

Thanks for the Sig #1 Sanfan

07.02.2007, 07:21 PM Ray15 is offline   Profile for Ray15 Add Ray15 to your buddy list Send an Email to Ray15 AIM Screenname: ryanclms YIM Screenname: Ryan Weaver
Mush
Baron

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I watched the TV series, but I never saw the movies or read the manga.

It was enjoyable and lighthearted, which is nice. The only problem is that there didn't seem to be much of a challenge for Sakura... after a bit of guesswork, she always wins, and gets the card. Her real struggles happened in "real life", but that wasn't the focus of the show. Early on, it seemed like the conflict was going to come from competition between her and her friend, but it became clear that he wasn't really keen on capturing any cards at all, so there wasn't much suspense left. But it was still fun just to watch the characters grow

Well, I missed the last episode... from the previews, it seemed to be quite a bit more suspenseful though, which is what the series was missing.

08.01.2007, 12:41 AM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i used to watch it when it was on

08.01.2007, 12:44 AM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The last episode wasn't did not really wrap things up properly; the manga does that much better. For a better anime ending, watch the 2nd movie.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

08.01.2007, 09:45 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Me and my sister must have watched this series over four times now each. I believe it's how I found Japanese audios for shows. For over a year now been trying find the anime or manga.(I can get the anime if I want, for 7$, but the manga is hard to find. I was going to give her a box set of the manga, or box set of Pita Ten.)

I remember being ticked it was taken off TV a few years ago. I used to act like Sakura, Kero, and sometimes Eriol/Eli.(I like both his English and Japanese names. Same with Yukito/Julian. Both my favorites from the series. lol)

Then I learnt why it was taken off. So, I'm buying it as one of the cheaper series along with Sugar, Tiny Snow Fairy.

08.01.2007, 03:01 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

mate i so loved that show,but the freaks in charge of toonami took it off round the same time as zoids.what happened in the last ep?the series replayed 3 times before it was axed and somehow fate wrenched it from my grasp each time.
btw,look out for tsubasa chronicles.aparently it has li and sakura in it.sakura is the princess of a place called clow country,what an odd crossover.

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

10.02.2007, 02:10 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
JanJosé
Kodama

Registration Date: 09.28.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by JanJosé Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Kero Barros was that shows best character, i av only seen the anime tho.

the biggest problem with it was that Sakura and madison were so cute there are countless numbers of Hentai potraying it.

10.02.2007, 06:43 AM JanJosé is offline   Profile for JanJosé Add JanJosé to your buddy list Send an Email to JanJosé
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

My sister must have watched one of CCS movies over seven times now. ._. Since it was the first series we found in Japanese, my sister began watching anime only in Japanese after that. XD We found vol.1 of the manga. :3
And yes, Tsubasa is a crossover of most of CLAMP's works. Weird, today I was talking to someone at school asking questions bout the Tsubasa manga and about its creators. They said that it looked pretty good and that the creators of it must be famous. Cool.

10.02.2007, 06:39 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

school?dude its the holidays.and yeah,tsubasa chronicles sounds awsome,i gotta look it up on absoluteanime.com

10.02.2007, 11:56 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Farren
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

tsu basa looks a bit ...weird
but i loved card capters and i liked the ted bear

his true form was awesome

10.03.2007, 12:37 AM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

kero?yeah,flying lions are cool,like leo,dorothys guardion arm in MAR.

10.03.2007, 01:02 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Farren
Baron

huh i don't know mar.

10.03.2007, 01:03 AM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

well ya should.why does nobody watch it?!only me and tariss seem to.point is,dorothy has a fling lion,and a tin man and a giant wolf named toto.yeah,im serious.

10.03.2007, 01:28 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
[  1  2  3    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks