QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Summer Season 2015
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Summer Season 2015 » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Ohmu

Registration Date: 07.09.13
  Summer Season 2015 Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Koda Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hey all, what are you looking forward to this season. I have started watching subs now, so there is quite a bit I am excited about.

Food Wars (Started watching a bit already, I am a chef so this is pretty cool)
Charlotte
Classroom Crisis

Here's a link to this seasons lineup

https://www.livechart.me/summer-2015/tv

Post last edited by Koda on 07.06.2015, 01:14 PM.

07.06.2015, 09:52 AM Koda is offline   Profile for Koda Add Koda to your buddy list Send an Email to Koda
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Usually someone puts up a link from one of the sites that showcases them all.

I've got such a huge backlog of things from years past I am interested in seeing I haven't even thought about watching any 2015 shows yet.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

07.06.2015, 12:30 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Koda
Ohmu

Registration Date: 07.09.13
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Koda Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oh okay just added a link , yeah I am wayyyyy behind

07.06.2015, 01:13 PM Koda is offline   Profile for Koda Add Koda to your buddy list Send an Email to Koda
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

There are many complete series I still want to watch, but I tend to keep track of current seasons and try to keep up because the weekly schedule gives me the impetus to watch.

This time I'm not sure about what I'll watch. I've started the new season of Gatchaman Crowds and there are some others I may be interested in, but I think I'll wait and see what people are saying about them first.

07.06.2015, 04:50 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks