QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Fruits Basket getting a sequel! :3
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Fruits Basket getting a sequel! :3 » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Kodama

Registration Date: 01.02.15
  Fruits Basket getting a sequel! :3Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by potatotarzan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/20...ch-in-september

Of course, I'm only around five volumes into the manga, but it's still cool.

I'm sure Takaya-sensei was pressured into doing this by the publisher but I trust her and assume it will be a good story. Who knows if there will ever be a way to read it [legally] in English.

07.24.2015, 04:17 PM potatotarzan is offline   Profile for potatotarzan Add potatotarzan to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

So cool, I hope for the English manga volumes as well, 'Tater...

07.24.2015, 07:21 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I was super excited because I thought this meant an anime sequel at first.

But no. ):

Kind of strange that this is coming out now.

My Anime List

07.25.2015, 12:41 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Lynnie
Kodama

Registration Date: 10.07.15
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Lynnie Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I won't lie...I'm disappointed that its not with our original baes. I'll probably check it out but yeah, not all that excited. But yes, I have to agree with Kazegami, I find it kind of strange that it's coming out now. Here's hoping that her fanbase is still there and hopefully new fans will come flooding in! Best wishes ofc.

10.11.2015, 03:36 PM Lynnie is offline   Profile for Lynnie Add Lynnie to your buddy list
potatotarzan
Kodama

Registration Date: 01.02.15
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by potatotarzan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Fruits Basket is finally getting re-printed in English! :D

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/201...i-takaya/.96109

12.05.2015, 04:28 PM potatotarzan is offline   Profile for potatotarzan Add potatotarzan to your buddy list
Lynnie
Kodama

Registration Date: 10.07.15
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Lynnie Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by potatotarzan
Fruits Basket is finally getting re-printed in English!

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/201...i-takaya/.96109

Interesting! I may collect it! I only own two volumes...

01.08.2016, 01:40 PM Lynnie is offline   Profile for Lynnie Add Lynnie to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks