QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Background Art
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Background Art » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Background ArtPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Sometimes the backdrop is more exciting than the foreground action. I have a huge collection of backgrounds from various anime and enjoy studying them. I've recently begun collecting from DeviantArt, ArtStation, Pinterest, Tumblr, etc, etc.

Some of this work is more sci-fi, fantasy and generally western in style but I have a wide interest. Concept art is in there as well.

I thought we could have a thread for people to share their favourites.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

Post last edited by Saddletank on 09.07.2015, 09:27 AM.

09.07.2015, 09:26 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks