QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Hi I'm new and with a question
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern - Tavern General Discussions Hi I'm new and with a question Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 10.11.05
Hi I'm new and with a questionPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Crystal218 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm Crystal218, a newbie and luv ghibli studios work!

A question: why not make an introduction section?
that way all "his and welcomes" culd be in one place.

its only an idea. lol

luv it here!

10.11.2005, 04:30 PM Crystal218 is offline   Profile for Crystal218 Add Crystal218 to your buddy list
Jiji
Oldie newbie

Registration Date: 01.15.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Jiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hiya Crystal! Welcome and hope that you will enjoy your stay here .

Hehe technically all the welcoming notes are already in one place - the "General Discussions." I am not sure if it is necessary to create a new section solely dedicated to welcoming. But anyway thank you very much for your suggestion.

P.S. Oh Yuki! How cute .

10.11.2005, 08:53 PM Jiji is offline   Profile for Jiji Add Jiji to your buddy list Send an Email to Jiji Homepage of Jiji
Goddess Nayru
Tanuki

Registration Date: 09.18.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Goddess Nayru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Welcome new comer! <^_^> Please post more, I'm trying to get people to come and stay...no one is ever on at the same time...grr. =3 See ya around.

Evil Enough For You?

10.13.2005, 02:10 PM Goddess Nayru is offline   Profile for Goddess Nayru Add Goddess Nayru to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks