QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Hello from Russia's fun! I got the idea about opening anime cafe in Mo
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Hello from Russia's fun! I got the idea about opening anime cafe in Mo » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 10.12.05
Hello from Russia's fun! I got the idea about opening anime cafe in MoPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Tolga Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hello dear friends and Miadzaki's funs!

I'm from Russia, Moscow but I'm korean by nature.
I'm found of anime and especially of Miadzaki's works.

There are a lot of funs and we would like to arrange the special place in Moscow for all anime funs where we could gather,
have a small anime shop, probably the game club etc.

I'd like to find the people here who could help me with their opinions if they got the same place in their countries or cities.
I would appreciate if someone here could share with such experience with me.

About me:
you could see one of my art anime works on this link: http://www.animeworld.ru/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=289
I will paste a bit later the other drawings.
Of course, I could just copy the famoust anime works but I'd like to create something mine in the future.

My contact details is:
e-mail : tenolga@mail.ru
ICQ 98218368

Kind rgds,
Olga Ten (Tolga)

10.12.2005, 03:24 AM Tolga is offline   Profile for Tolga Add Tolga to your buddy list
Tresi
Tanuki

Registration Date: 01.22.06
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Tresi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

That´s great!
I really hope you´ll find some guys helping you to realize your idea soon!Keep it up!^^

Post last edited by Tresi on 01.25.2006, 09:56 AM.

01.25.2006, 09:55 AM Tresi is offline   Profile for Tresi Add Tresi to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks