QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Private Messages...
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Site Related » Suggestions & Bug Reports » Private Messages... » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Private Messages...Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

To Roarkiller or anyone...

I have tried to send a couple of private messages these last few days, but when I check the outbox, it shows that there are no messages there???

Any idea what is happening???

01.13.2016, 02:55 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
UO
(/`A')/

Registration Date: 03.03.02
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by UO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

try sending me a pm, and see if it's in the outbox immediately after (before i read it)

I don't think outbox actually keeps any sent PMs.

01.13.2016, 03:27 PM UO is offline   Profile for UO Add UO to your buddy list Send an Email to UO Homepage of UO
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Will do...

Sent!!!

Then what is the purpose of 'outbox'?

I thought that, like emails, we had a means of checking out or reviewing the messages we had sent out.

Don't get me wrong, UO, just curious, lol

Post last edited by husky51 on 01.13.2016, 07:09 PM.

01.13.2016, 06:41 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
UO
(/`A')/

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by UO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Got your PM. Yea i'm not sure what the purpose of the Outbox is. Does anybody recall ever seeing their messages in the outbox?

01.14.2016, 11:28 AM UO is offline   Profile for UO Add UO to your buddy list Send an Email to UO Homepage of UO
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I was sure that I had in the past... Just how long ago, i don't remember...

01.14.2016, 07:48 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
FlareNetworkC
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.02.14
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by FlareNetworkC Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeah, I just sent a PM, and I don't have it in my outbox either.

01.16.2016, 09:51 AM FlareNetworkC is offline   Profile for FlareNetworkC Add FlareNetworkC to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Theere is an option to store messages you sent; those go into the outbox. If your outbox is empty, it just means the check box is unchecked.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

02.04.2016, 06:56 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
husky51
The Old Guy

thank you, Roar...

Good to see you...

02.04.2016, 02:55 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
UO
(/`A')/

Hohoho rk, this is a mind-blowing discovery

02.04.2016, 06:05 PM UO is offline   Profile for UO Add UO to your buddy list Send an Email to UO Homepage of UO
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks