QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Funs, Where are you from?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Funs, Where are you from? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  ]
Feel_the_Light
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Feel_the_Light Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hello I'm from Ireland

07.16.2006, 08:07 AM Feel_the_Light is offline   Profile for Feel_the_Light Add Feel_the_Light to your buddy list
Cloud
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cloud Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Im from Germany.

Well I think english is one of the easiest languages all over the world. Im not perfect, I know (surprise...surprise! ) but its much easier to learn than german, french or italian or sth else ...
Only some not-native-english-speaking people speak a perfect english, but I do understand all the people without using any dictionaries- and thats great!
The grammer is very easy!

So, do not apologize for your language The Violin Maker
English make the world smaller, thats pretty good!

quote:
so so einen landesgenossen ^_-

Hier ist noch einer! Hallöchen!^^

I luv the susuwatari^^

Post last edited by Cloud on 07.16.2006, 08:17 AM.

07.16.2006, 08:11 AM Cloud is offline   Profile for Cloud Add Cloud to your buddy list
kittycatjess
Totoro

Registration Date: 06.27.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kittycatjess Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

adding to the whole where r u frm bit,
what time is it over there coz (now i dnt no whever its just me) the times on this syt seem to be weel off.
n wots da wheather lyk

well its 17.45 eya an its sunny bt luke walm.

07.16.2006, 12:44 PM kittycatjess is offline   Profile for kittycatjess Add kittycatjess to your buddy list Send an Email to kittycatjess
Toolfan1912
Forum Shutterbug

Registration Date: 06.20.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Toolfan1912 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Howell
Hello I'm from Ireland

No Freaking way so am i, what part may i ask?

07.16.2006, 05:20 PM Toolfan1912 is offline   Profile for Toolfan1912 Add Toolfan1912 to your buddy list Send an Email to Toolfan1912 Homepage of Toolfan1912
Cloud
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cloud Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
adding to the whole where r u frm bit,what time is it over there coz (now i dnt no whever its just me) the times on this syt seem to be weel off.
n wots da wheather lyk

well its 17.45 eya an its sunny bt luke walm.

In Berlin its 12o` clock now at the minute and theres no cloud on the sky- ******* sunny!

I luv the susuwatari^^

07.17.2006, 06:01 AM Cloud is offline   Profile for Cloud Add Cloud to your buddy list
Pendragon
Calcifer

Registration Date: 06.12.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Pendragon Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

It's 19:19 p.m. at my place! ^__^

Howl avatar made by ushitora Thanks!

07.17.2006, 08:16 AM Pendragon is offline   Profile for Pendragon Add Pendragon to your buddy list
nanafan
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.14.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

it's 12:38 pm here..lol

07.17.2006, 01:38 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks