QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - So I made a video tribute to Porco Rosso
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » So I made a video tribute to Porco Rosso » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 04.23.16
So I made a video tribute to Porco RossoPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by KevapAereo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

It's one of my favorite movies of all time and I wanted to make something about it... and this video is the result

Hope you people like it!

04.23.2016, 10:54 AM KevapAereo is offline   Profile for KevapAereo Add KevapAereo to your buddy list
makc
Ohmu

Registration Date: 07.12.16
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by makc Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

seems more like remix? dono set the tribute standard

It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so loving what - Stephen Fry.

07.12.2016, 04:33 PM makc is offline   Profile for makc Add makc to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Very nice work, it sets the mood beautifully. I also adore that music.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

07.12.2016, 05:30 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Threewishes
Tanuki

Registration Date: 03.23.17
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Threewishes Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I think this is a very tasteful tribute

08.15.2017, 12:45 PM Threewishes is offline   Profile for Threewishes Add Threewishes to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks