QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Back online
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Site Related » Suggestions & Bug Reports » Back online » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Kodama

Registration Date: 11.16.06
  Back onlinePost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by paperbullet Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hey, this is Paperbullet. I was a volunteer for the site back between 2007-2009, when I wrote many of the character descriptions and helped update the character profile pictures for the site. I think I also did some other things - reviews and such - but not much else. (It was a lifetime ago, so it's hard to remember.)

I'm listed as one of the editors/administrators for the site under the psuedonym "William String".

I'd like to help out in getting the site updated to 2016. I did most of my correspondence and volunteer work with Paley Wu and was wondering if he/she was still around, or perhaps one of the other admins.

Who should I talk to? Take me to your leader.

05.01.2016, 02:42 PM paperbullet is offline   Profile for paperbullet Add paperbullet to your buddy list
saviour2012
Baron

Registration Date: 02.24.12
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by saviour2012 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hello

welcome back. I asked the members several times if they want to renovate the site. UO is still here, just not active much. I once asked him about it, and he said the key problem is to move the tavern software to other forum system. I actually started working on a mybb forum theme that looks just like the current forum but as the owner of the site it practically depends on UO to decide whether or not to upgrade the site to more advanced version. So i am with you on the matter. And i will definitely help for all the technical difficulties. we can even have an mobile app for tavern. i hope the others members will get interested eventually.

Ask, think and learn. Because the more we know the more we grow.

Watching the wrong to happen is the same as commiting the wrong.

If it looks like things are forcing you to be creative, Then be creative.

its a uniquely Miyazaki film, one only he could make and its uniqueness places it beyond being easily critiqued.[About Porco Rosso]
taken from a quote of Saddletank and Orphic Okapi

05.05.2016, 02:53 AM saviour2012 is offline   Profile for saviour2012 Add saviour2012 to your buddy list Send an Email to saviour2012 Homepage of saviour2012
paperbullet
Kodama

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by paperbullet Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

There's a mobile app for the tavern? What's it called? Where can I find it?

05.06.2016, 03:32 PM paperbullet is offline   Profile for paperbullet Add paperbullet to your buddy list
saviour2012
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by saviour2012 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by paperbullet
There's a mobile app for the tavern? What's it called? Where can I find it?

i was referring that upgrading the site will allow us to build a mobile app.

its a uniquely Miyazaki film, one only he could make and its uniqueness places it beyond being easily critiqued.[About Porco Rosso]

05.06.2016, 04:48 PM saviour2012 is offline   Profile for saviour2012 Add saviour2012 to your buddy list Send an Email to saviour2012 Homepage of saviour2012
paperbullet
Kodama

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by paperbullet Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ah, I see. Thank you.

05.06.2016, 05:23 PM paperbullet is offline   Profile for paperbullet Add paperbullet to your buddy list
Theowne
Baron

Registration Date: 02.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Theowne Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Is there an active administrator for this site? Surely someone is paying the bills. The main site seems to have last been updated in 2011!

07.30.2016, 12:01 PM Theowne is offline   Profile for Theowne Add Theowne to your buddy list Send an Email to Theowne
saviour2012
Baron

Previously the site was hosted at freehosting now UO(site owner) pays the server bills at hostgator. Thats about it. Roar is an Admin. He is currently busy catching pokemon beside his busy schedule at work. So currently there is no one present. But the site is quite quiet. So there is no need currently.

Post last edited by saviour2012 on 08.21.2016, 07:20 AM.

08.21.2016, 07:17 AM saviour2012 is offline   Profile for saviour2012 Add saviour2012 to your buddy list Send an Email to saviour2012 Homepage of saviour2012
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks