QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Ahoy!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Ahoy! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Ohmu

Registration Date: 11.01.05
Ahoy!Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by LittleWing Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ahoy there, mighty pirates! I just signed up, so this is my first post on this forum. I´m a big fan of studio ghibli and miyazaki movies. Cheers

"When you're old, all you want to do is stare at the scenery.
It's so strange. I've never felt so peaceful before."

11.01.2005, 02:53 AM LittleWing is offline   Profile for LittleWing Add LittleWing to your buddy list
Aliceface
Kodama

Registration Date: 06.25.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Aliceface Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeeaaaarrrrgh!

11.01.2005, 07:30 AM Aliceface is offline   Profile for Aliceface Add Aliceface to your buddy list
project2501
Tanuki

Registration Date: 07.16.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by project2501 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

welcome to this amazing forum

11.02.2005, 07:51 AM project2501 is offline   Profile for project2501 Add project2501 to your buddy list Send an Email to project2501 Add project2501 to your contact list
Goddess Nayru
Tanuki

Registration Date: 09.18.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Goddess Nayru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Welcome newcomer. <^_^> I am the Lady Nayru....goddess...or grim reaper..depends on my mood. If you have any questions or problems please don't hesistate to pm me and ask. hope to see you around.

Evil Enough For You?

11.03.2005, 06:34 PM Goddess Nayru is offline   Profile for Goddess Nayru Add Goddess Nayru to your buddy list
TheBrokenMany
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 11.03.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by TheBrokenMany Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I myself am a newcomer, never the less; Welcome.

11.03.2005, 11:25 PM TheBrokenMany is offline   Profile for TheBrokenMany Add TheBrokenMany to your buddy list Homepage of TheBrokenMany
Goddess Nayru
Tanuki

Registration Date: 09.18.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Goddess Nayru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ah welcome other newcomer...sorry if I hadn't welcomed you before.

Evil Enough For You?

11.04.2005, 07:19 PM Goddess Nayru is offline   Profile for Goddess Nayru Add Goddess Nayru to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks