QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - need a small help ^^
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » need a small help ^^ » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Tanuki

Registration Date: 07.16.05
  need a small help ^^Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by project2501 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hi all

ohmm...I want to buy me "Kiki's Delivery Service" and now i need an evaluation (i found no better word sry)
of this movie from you.

thanks

11.07.2005, 04:13 PM project2501 is offline   Profile for project2501 Add project2501 to your buddy list Send an Email to project2501 Add project2501 to your contact list
Goddess Nayru
Tanuki

Registration Date: 09.18.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Goddess Nayru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

evaluation....<o0> summary?
XD buy it! it's good.......I dun want to give a summary if that's what your asking....it'll give away the movie...I do that sometimes...<v.v> but yea buy it, it's worth it.

Evil Enough For You?

11.09.2005, 12:10 AM Goddess Nayru is offline   Profile for Goddess Nayru Add Goddess Nayru to your buddy list
project2501
Tanuki

Registration Date: 07.16.05
  arigato gozaimasPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by project2501 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

'¬_¬ yes summary....that word I have searched

thank you.

ok I will buy it
My Ghibli collection have to grow he he

bb

11.09.2005, 11:44 AM project2501 is offline   Profile for project2501 Add project2501 to your buddy list Send an Email to project2501 Add project2501 to your contact list
arren
Kodama

Registration Date: 06.11.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Don't worry, you won't regret it. I promise, or I will buy the movie from you!

one day I tried to explain Spirited Away to Tess (who doesn't watch anime)...

Tess: but see that's just weird! I mean what would you think if your boyfriend suddenly turned into a dragon?

Me: (short pause) THAT WOULD BE SO COOL!!

06.15.2006, 04:38 PM arren is offline   Profile for arren Add arren to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks