QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Can we do another official Ghibli poll?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » Can we do another official Ghibli poll? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Kodama

Registration Date: 07.30.12
  Can we do another official Ghibli poll?Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by msteve60 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I know there was a poll done quite a few years ago about people's favorite Ghibli films, but there have been a handful of new releases since then, I'm curious how people will rank the new movies like Princess Kaguya. What do you guys think?

02.10.2017, 02:47 AM msteve60 is offline   Profile for msteve60 Add msteve60 to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I shall wait and see what others think first... Myself? I don't mind...

02.10.2017, 03:42 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
belborges
Ohmu

Registration Date: 11.01.15
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by belborges Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

It'd be nice!

02.11.2017, 12:22 PM belborges is offline   Profile for belborges Add belborges to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Do you mean the elimination game from a while ago? I toyed with the idea of doing a knockout tournament-style competition to see how the results might differ.

I suppose the issue with any kind of game or poll is that quite a lot of people would need to be on board to make it work. I don't think it's a bad idea though! It might encourage more activity.

02.12.2017, 08:35 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks